Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Dickpill Strikes Again

tenor.gif

I started to worry about it when a girl made fun of my 7.1 inch dick
Mine's about the same size, over for us. They seriously do need an 8 incher, damn.
Indeed. I'd rather be a 4.5 PSL high tier normie with an 8 incher... than a 6 PSL chad with a 6 or 7 incher tbh. There's so many women out there who feel a lot more satisfied from a large, purchased dildo (8-10 inch ones) than sex with the average man's penis.

Mine's about the same size, over for us. They seriously do need an 8 incher, damn.

Indeed. I'd rather be a 4.5 PSL high tier normie with an 8 incher... than a 6 PSL chad with a 6 or 7 incher tbh. There's so many women out there who feel a lot more satisfied from a large, purchased dildo (8-10 inch ones) than sex with the average man's penis.
Laughing GIFs | Tenor

Lose ur virginity before saying that dumb shit. A vagina is like 4.75 inches when aroused.

Laughing GIFs | Tenor

Lose ur virginity before saying that dumb shit. A vagina is like 4.75 inches when aroused.
Then why tf did you jelq for? Shouldn't my penis size be 'too much' in that case? Keep coping, there's chads like Amnesia who've been told to go 'deeper' when he had a penis almost close to 7 inches. You've definitely forgot that a vagina stretches up to 8-9 inches, so jfl.

Some sad shit tbh.
Although I'd be quite interested to see her taking one of those dicks as "long as her forearms" and with the girth of tree trunk.

Me siting with my 5 incher. Might start dick maxing.

Srs?
If so did she she it/feel it erect and then make fun of it?
she saw a picture of my dick, at least most of the girls she saw in person were surprised, unfortunately i'm just a virgin idiot

Is jelq legit ?, I already read that it can ruin the erection, I practiced for 2 years and saw some thick results, I don't feel that my erection was affected, but I stopped doing it out of fear

Then why tf did you jelq for? Shouldn't my penis size be 'too much' in that case? Keep coping, there's chads like Amnesia who've been told to go 'deeper' when he had a penis almost close to 7 inches. You've definitely forgot that a vagina stretches up to 8-9 inches, so jfl.
Lol at Amensia but it's usually painful for a woman to stretch it too far

That's your coping mechanism going in action, man...
Why would he boast about his lays and shit on incel forums when he can get all the female validation he wants. He must be a f****t or something isn't right.