Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Did my facial structure stop growing

Kamel

i lost bodyfat and changed diet but im curious if my facial structure will change or not im 17 hit puberty at 13 how much change do i have left? Im 17 in both pictures

Attachments

• IMG_9680.jpeg
    IMG_9680.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0262.jpeg
    IMG_0262.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 16
You have grown beard and you look overall grown for your age, i dont think you have any change left, but i may be wrong.
There are ppl who look like 15 when they are 17. They especially dont have the ability to grow beard, not even a mustache

Thats what i believe tho, nothing i said is for sure same for everyone

i lost bodyfat and changed diet but im curious if my facial structure will change or not im 17 hit puberty at 13 how much change do i have left? Im 17 in both pictures
the growth plates in your face don’t close until your 20s, so more growth is possible

you look like your in your begin 20s

It never stops growing
You can always influence facial and bodily bone growth with HGH (will give ugly results though)