Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

digital camera

bro u say that cuz ur russian

if u don't talk nicely then they don't pay u attention in rest of the world (unless you have 7/10 smv)
Smv matters tho, yea. Being nice narcissistic guy always worked for me, but maybe if I was short indian from a low income family it would be worse

I do not! I rate on the basis of how they would do compared to average people, where mtn(5/10) is average. Cba measuring faces, anyway measurments are kinda cap

POC - people of color

Bruh, no way .com is turning into reddit. Can’t even be racist here
i was the most racist
but 2 times i had 60 percent warnings
and recently dean gave me 40 percent warnings

You don’t have to be a beta to be nice. You can be eccentric and narcissistic, and still be nice. Practically every big womanizer was that

Kinda personal experience also. Dad has 1k+ body count, so I think I know what I am talking about. Haven’t seen his early “adventures” but I see how he does it right now
ur face doesn't suit ur behaviour its a bad thing
u look like beta soy cuck high trust feminist

ur face doesn't suit ur behaviour its a bad thing
u look like beta soy cuck high trust feminist
That's all cuz of my mom's subhuman jaww😭

Eyes maybe too. Positive CT, but not enough. Prolly will do canthoplasty later

It looks better irl tho. Salesperson/businessman facial expressions are fire

Small nose is a white feature. Big nose is a black feature. It can be different only in case of race mixing or mutation

Idk why is it so hard to understand. Europeans are vastly superior in terms of looks, and every other race is trying to look like us
  • Leptorrhine: A tall and thin nose associated with Caucasian or Indo-European descent
  • Platyrrhine: A broad and flat nose associated with African origins
  • Mesorrhine: An intermediate nose with features between the leptorrhine and platyrrhine noses, commonly associated with Asian or Latino noses
  • Button nose: A short and small nose often seen in Asian and Scandinavian populations
She has either leptorrhine or button nose.
Leptorrhine areas:
1723298780443.png
Also, you can find leptorrhine noses in dark skinned Ethiopids and their subgroups. (according to humanphenotypes.net)
1723298239720.png
as you can see, horn of africa people are caucasian
The term "Caucasoid" is used to describe people with origins in Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East, to North India. Some characteristics associated with Caucasoid people include:
  • Skin: Pure white to rich brown
  • Hair: Light blond to dark brown, fine texture, straight or wavy
  • Nose: Thin and high
  • Lips: Medium
  • Stature: Medium to tall
  • Head: Long or broad
  • Face: Small mouth, facial angle of 100–90°, prominent supraorbital ridges, sharp nasal sill
Also, not all races have precisely the same features. While some features are more common, this doesnt mean its the whole. Variation exists accross all populations, and for a good reason, since diversity is important to keep a population stable.

i dont know where but you also mentioned her eyes (i think?) here you can see different eye variations within a race
1723298708156.png

so yes its possible to naturally have it. its also possible that she had surgery, but that doesnt disprove the fact that black people can have these features

• Leptorrhine: A tall and thin nose associated with Caucasian or Indo-European descent
  • Platyrrhine: A broad and flat nose associated with African origins
  • Mesorrhine: An intermediate nose with features between the leptorrhine and platyrrhine noses, commonly associated with Asian or Latino noses
  • Button nose: A short and small nose often seen in Asian and Scandinavian populations
She has either leptorrhine or button nose.
Leptorrhine areas:
View attachment 35742
Also, you can find leptorrhine noses in dark skinned Ethiopids and their subgroups. (according to humanphenotypes.net)
View attachment 35739
as you can see, horn of africa people are caucasian
The term "Caucasoid" is used to describe people with origins in Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East, to North India. Some characteristics associated with Caucasoid people include:
  • Skin: Pure white to rich brown
  • Hair: Light blond to dark brown, fine texture, straight or wavy
  • Nose: Thin and high
  • Lips: Medium
  • Stature: Medium to tall
  • Head: Long or broad
  • Face: Small mouth, facial angle of 100–90°, prominent supraorbital ridges, sharp nasal sill
Also, not all races have precisely the same features. While some features are more common, this doesnt mean its the whole. Variation exists accross all populations, and for a good reason, since diversity is important to keep a population stable.

i dont know where but you also mentioned her eyes (i think?) here you can see different eye variations within a race
View attachment 35741

so yes its possible to naturally have it. its also possible that she had surgery, but that doesnt disprove the fact that black people can have these features
Ok, you win. My words are based on the facts I made up, cuz I cba looking for actual info. Yours are based on actual info

True about lip fillers, although it's because full lips are a sign of youth and beaty, not to look like n*****s.

Tan is a sign of being financially secure, so it's considered attractive nowadays. Was the opposite a couple hundred years ago. Also, has nothing to do with other races

Idk about curly hair. I never see whites with curly hair

Cope. Race matters a lot. Ltr is impossible for POC in any majority white country. As for hookups - maybe it matters less, but still a huge L. And when you count social interactions outside of platonic ones - it is over for POC. No jaw and eyes will make you more likable than being the same race
No even in a European country being of color can still get laid especially if you go to Ireland or Poland same way if a European man goes to Africa to like Senegal he will nit be getting Chad treatment because he's white because being white isn't a halo over there

No even in a European country being of color can still get laid especially if you go to Ireland or Poland same way if a European man goes to Africa to like Senegal he will nit be getting Chad treatment because he's white because being white isn't a halo over there
Being white is a halo in a lot of countries tho. India, Japan and South Korea for sure

I don't think being POC is halo anywhere

All of them I've met were nice people

One guy from Novosibirsk was one of the nicest people I've ever met
htn mentalcel is the only slav i know except jisko

and htn mentalcel was a big narcy now thatt i talked snowskinned i thought that all slavs must be narcy and jisko must have been getting bullied cause he was good person

htn mentalcel is the only slav i know except jisko

and htn mentalcel was a big narcy now thatt i talked snowskinned i thought that all slavs must be narcy and jisko must have been getting bullied cause he was good person
True brah but you gotta remember that people on .org aren't normal and don't represent the average of their race 😂

Other than her, I think there is only 1 girl here and she is black. No way you are into n*****s. Please don't be
This is what I mean by being white is your entire personality, your username is literally snowskinned. Usually when white guys latch on to their race it’s because they’ve got nothing else going for them so their self esteem lies entirely in their race. Majority of guys on this forum are white, your the only one that makes it ur entire personality

This is what I mean by being white is your entire personality, your username is literally snowskinned. Usually when white guys latch on to their race it’s because they’ve got nothing else going for them so their self esteem lies entirely in their race. Majority of guys on this forum are white, your the only one that makes it ur entire personality
True. Initially it was trolling, cuz being white supremacist is cool and edgy. Now I look down on non-whites and obsess with my skin's whiteness. My personality is legit just a white supremacist and a narcissist

True. Initially it was trolling, cuz being white supremacist is cool and edgy. Now I look down on non-whites and obsess with my skin's whiteness. My personality is legit just a white supremacist and a narcissist
Stop thinking your races’ accomplishments are your own and start comparing yourself as individual to others. I can’t imagine you irl being superior to me or @pompompurino.

Stop thinking your races’ accomplishments are your own and start comparing yourself as individual to others. I can’t imagine you irl being superior to me or @pompompurino.
I sit at home, waiting to finally start uni. There is nothing else to do except workout, be racist and watch shizo consirasy theory edits, while spending money on supplements. Comparing myself to others is kinda pointless, as I'll just come to the conclusion that I am superior. Already tested many times

Also, I def iq + social skills mog you both

I sit at home, waiting to finally start uni. There is nothing else to do except workout, be racist and watch shizo consirasy theory edits, while spending money on supplements. Comparing myself to others is kinda pointless, as I'll just come to the conclusion that I am superior. Already tested many times

not way you mog me in social skills. What’s ur iq and we’ll compare.

not way you mog me in social skills. What’s ur iq and we’ll compare
bros social skills is not comparable in most cases

not way you mog me in social skills. What’s ur iq and we’ll compare
The amount of smiles and compliments I get is probably quite close to yours, despite you being a female + not living in Russia. Also, charizma is legit in my genes. I am not extroverted enough to use it fully, but still. Pretty sure I mog you here

Idk tbh. I took 3 iq tests like a year ago on diff sites. Avg was smth like 131. Maybe gonna do a professional one later, idk. Seems like a weird thing to spend money on

The amount of smiles and compliments I get is probably quite close to yours, despite you being a female + not living in Russia. Also, charizma is legit in my genes. I am not extroverted enough to use it fully, but still. Pretty sure I mog you here

Idk tbh. I took 3 iq tests like a year ago on diff sites. Avg was smth like 131. Maybe gonna do a professional one later, idk. Seems like a weird thing to spend money on
bro I don't believe u ,russian people are not taight how to smile they cant smile

also charisma is not in genes

and introverted people dont have much charisma

no way u compare ur number getting smile to a female

bro I don't believe u ,russian people are not taight how to smile they cant smile

also charisma is not in genes

and introverted people dont have much charisma

no way u compare ur number getting smile to a female
With older female doctors my compliment to visit ratio is probably about 1:1. Smile to interaction with anyone is also high af

Temperament is genetical. They rarely do, but I see it quite often xd

And I'm not introverted. I am just only mildly extroverted. Not enough to film tik toks in public and do crazy stuff like that

No way ur using online sites to measure ur iq. I’d get between 130-140 on those

IMG_2501.jpeg

This is the most accurate and in depth one I’ve done and I scored 122.

Raj was right about not being able to compare social skills but considering you’ve said during summer while you wait to go to uni, you watch schizo conspiracy vids, be racist online and workout. I’m going to take the claim that “charisma is in my jeans” with a heap of fucking salt.

Last edited:

you consume conspiracy theory content and publically hate on ethnics and say weird schizo shit

not way you mog me in social skills. What’s ur iq and we’ll compare.
u took some nicotine type shit after strong vaping and got sick in the middle of the day and threw up

if i had to say id say u both are pretty weird and u both do stupid things

also most iq tests are wrong

With older female doctors my compliment to visit ratio is probably about 1:1. Smile to interaction with anyone is also high af

Temperament is genetical. They rarely do, but I see it quite often xd

And I'm not introverted. I am just only mildly extroverted. Not enough to film tik toks in public and do crazy stuff like that

No way your using compliments and smiles as an example of your extroversion 😭 A good example of how you good your social skills are would be how many friends you have and how often you go outside and hang out with them, not doctor visits💀

you consume conspiracy theory content and publically hates on ethnic and say weird schizo shit

u took some nicotine type shit after strong vaping and got sick in the middle of the day and threw up

if i had to say id say u both are pretty weird and u both do stupid things

also most iq tests are wrong
I got sick while hanging with friends off some sort of drug, 90% of the people I hang out with have gotten sick outside a some point. No one gave a shit because its so unbelievably common in Ireland

No way your using compliments and smiles as an example of your extroversion 😭 A good example of how you good your social skills are would be how many friends you have and how often you go outside and hang out with them, not doctor visits💀
i get along with people really easily but i dont want to

also i never talk to females other than here so i don't know if i have social skill

and i never hung out with someone by giving them extra time and putting in effort

No way ur using online sites to measure ur iq. I’d get between 130-140 on those

View attachment 35820

This is the most accurate and in depth one I’ve done and I scored 122.

Raj was right about not being able to compare social skills but considering you’ve said during summer while you wait to go to uni, you watch schizo conspiracy vids, be racist online and workout I’m going to take the claim that “charisma is in my jeans” with a heap of f*****g salt.
You can. I don't really care to be honest

I got sick while hanging with friends off some sort of drug, 90% of the people I hang out with have gotten sick outside a some point. No one gave a shit because its so unbelievably common in Ireland
oh in india it would be cared about if a young girl started to get sick in the middle of the in the street

many people would drop u home or call an ambulance if u allowed

happens to women and cute children only

Bruh, I am narcissistic. No way you want me to have friends. Hookups and fast dying relationships is all I can do xd. I can't fake being a good person for too long

Back