Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

digital camera

oh in india it would be cared about if a young girl started to get sick in the middle of the in the street

many people would drop u home or call an ambulance if u allowed

happens to women and cute children only
If you have friends taking care of your surely they wouldn’t? Drinking culture is heavy in Ireland anyway.

you consume conspiracy theory content and publically hate on ethnics and say weird schizo shit

u took some nicotine type shit after strong vaping and got sick in the middle of the day and threw up

if i had to say id say u both are pretty weird and u both do stupid things

also most iq tests are wrong
I'm weird mainly online tho. Irl I am perfect

Bruh, I am narcissistic. No way you want me to have friends. Hookups and fast dying relationships is all I can do xd. I can't fake being a good person for too long
it isn't good thing bro
i hate people like u who act all superior and think they are better without any reason

Bruh, I am narcissistic. No way you want me to have friends. Hookups and fast dying relationships is all I can do xd. I can't fake being a good person for too long
So you don’t have any friends and you really thought you mogged me in social skills? What? Now I’m just confused on what you think social skills are?

So you don’t have any friends and you really thought you mogged me in social skills? What? Now I’m just confused on what you think social skills are?
You drink and smoke with your friends. I mean... Ngl, that's not a sign of social skills, but of degeneration

Social skills consist of social interactions with different people. And I am hella good at it. Whereas you just kill yourself together with a few other degens

If you have friends taking care of your surely they wouldn’t? Drinking culture is heavy in Ireland anyway.
i am talking about stranger going somewhere

when i was a kid 7.5 yo i was going to school on autorickshaw but i got the heaviest nosebleed of life (i soaked two1x1.5 feet handkerchief so much that they were dripping blood)
some random guy going to his office with the auto driver dropped me home
and when he left the auto in the middle of the road other people stayed there to guard the children

i am talking about stranger going somewhere

when i was a kid 7.5 yo i was going to school on autorickshaw but i got the heaviest nosebleed of life (i soaked two1x1.5 feet handkerchief so much that they were dripping blood)
some random guy going to his office with the auto driver dropped me home
and when he left the auto in the middle of the road other people stayed there to guard the children
That’s a good community but in my case I had people minding me an taking care of me so no one else jumped in to help

You drink and smoke with your friends. I mean... Ngl, that's not a sign of social skills, but of degeneration

Social skills consist of social interactions with different people. And I am hella good at it. Whereas you just kill yourself together with a few other degens
both kinda right

you think I’m drinking and smoking everyday? That’s just a night out. Sure whatever let’s have it your way and say social skills have nothing to do with making/having actual friends… and instead it’s just about interactions with random people, in that case i still absolutely mog you, I used to work as waitress and my entire job was social interactions with all types of people, different ages, races and genders. I would frequently get tips even though it’s unnecessary, customers would ask about me when I wasn’t working… but sure you mog me in social skills

you think I’m drinking and smoking everyday? That’s just a night out. Sure whatever let’s have it your way and say social skills have nothing to do with making/having actual friends… and instead it’s just about interactions with random people, in that case i still absolutely mog you, I used to work as waitress and my entire job was social interactions with all types of people, different ages, races and genders. I would frequently get tips even though it’s unnecessary, customers would ask about me when I wasn’t working… but sure you mog me in social skills
Sounds like a normal waitress life. Idk what is skilled about that.

I can get people to think of me as an intelligent, charismatic young man. That's what matters when you need to earn money with your skills. Sales, getting contracts, big bank loans etc. A semi-pretty girl won't get it done. I will

No way ur using online sites to measure ur iq. I’d get between 130-140 on those

View attachment 35820

This is the most accurate and in depth one I’ve done and I scored 122.

Raj was right about not being able to compare social skills but considering you’ve said during summer while you wait to go to uni, you watch schizo conspiracy vids, be racist online and workout. I’m going to take the claim that “charisma is in my jeans” with a heap of f*****g salt.
iq doesnt really matter its a waste trying to compare

I can get people to think of me as an intelligent, charismatic young man. That's what matters when you need to earn money with your skills. Sales, getting contracts, big bank loans etc. A semi-pretty girl won't get it done. I will
Do yk what I’m just going to leave these two images right here and let you just believe that you, a guy with no friends that has never done an iq test, both iq AND social skills mogs me. Delusionmaxx right here IMG_2504.jpegIMG_2501.jpeg

iq doesnt really matter its a waste trying to compare
yes
but do u think black and indian people are most stupid and and white and asian people are the most intelligent

Old tryhard. L

But I’m just saying, you’d think who claims “I can get people to think of me as an intelligent, charismatic young man. That's what matters when you need to earn money with your skills. Sales, getting contracts, big bank loans etc” would have friends or even at least associates to prove he is capable of such things. I wouldn’t think that someone who has racist rants and watches schizo conspiracy online would be capable of such things. Do you ever even use these “skills” outside of fucking dentist and doctor visits, I was right to assume your race is the only thing you have.

My iq result and my instagram tags. Can u not see them?
i dont use Instagram so i didn't know how it looked
also there isn't iq written anywhere in the report pic

i dont use Instagram so i didn't know how it looked
also there isn't iq written anywhere in the report pic
It’s a CAT4 (cognitive abilities) test taken among all the people in my year. It has everything an iq test has in it and more. Look it up

But I’m just saying, you’d think who claims “I can get people to think of me as an intelligent, charismatic young man. That's what matters when you need to earn money with your skills. Sales, getting contracts, big bank loans etc” would have friends or even at least associates to prove he is capable of such things. I wouldn’t think that someone who has racist rants and watches schizo conspiracy online would be capable of such things. Do you ever even use these “skills” outside of f*****g dentist and doctor visits, I was right to assume your race is the only thing you have.
Not everyone is old. I spend the last 2 years(High school) homeschooled cuz I got bored in it after a couple of months. Too many migrants and teachers had to adjust and be boring, so subhumans can understand. Idk how I even met people in that time frame

Still, enjoyable 2 years. Became narcissistic, started working out, played League, got into looxmaxxing and just had fun. There were no place for making friends. That's literally the reason I am going into Uni. I could sit at home and dad would feed me and shelter me

I sit at home, waiting to finally start uni. There is nothing else to do except workout, be racist and watch shizo consirasy theory edits, while spending money on supplements. Comparing myself to others is kinda pointless, as I'll just come to the conclusion that I am superior. Already tested many times

Also, I def iq + social skills mog you both
oh hell no u don’t lol☠️ i’m gonna choose not to insult you though bc i don’t care enough to

Not everyone is old. I spend the last 2 years(High school) homeschooled cuz I got bored in it after a couple of months. Too many migrants and teachers had to adjust and be boring, so subhumans can understand. Idk how I even met people in that time frame

Still, enjoyable 2 years. Became narcissistic, started working out, played League, got into looxmaxxing and just had fun. There were no place for making friends. That's literally the reason I am going into Uni. I could sit at home and dad would feed me and shelter me
I can’t tell if you are being a troll, no way someone is actually this delusional. First you’re calling me old when I’m pretty sure you’re 18 and I’m 17. You’re a high school drop out because apparently “too many migrants” (lives in Russia), you are LTN facially, you have no friends, you play league of legends all day and your only form of social interaction is doctor visits… wow

I think your narcissism is some sort of weird coping method because how do you even live like this. Damn I was spot on when I said that your race was the only thing you have and the crazy thing is that only counts online because you literally live in one of the whitest countries on earth so it means jack shit when you go outside.

All that and you still think you mog me in both social skills and iq. I’m not arguing anymore, you’re either a sss+ tier troll or you’re extremely delusional.

100% narcissistic tendencies are cope
I can’t tell if you are being a troll, no way someone is actually this delusional. First you’re calling me old when I’m pretty sure you’re 18 and I’m 17. You’re a high school drop out because apparently “too many migrants” (lives in Russia), you are LTN facially, you have no friends, you play league of legends all day and your only form of social interaction is doctor visits… wow

I think your narcissism is some sort of weird coping method because how do you even live like this. Damn I was spot on when I said that your race was the only thing you have and the crazy thing is that only counts online because you literally live in one of the whitest countries on earth so it means jack shit when you go outside.

All that and you still think you mog me in both social skills and iq. I’m not arguing anymore, you’re either a sss+ tier troll or you’re extremely delusional.

Bruh, drinking at 17. I thought you are like 22

Yep, no point arguing. You don't understand that even 10% migrants is a lot lol. Considering they do more than x10 crime per capita - that's double the crime rate. And that school had like 40% of them for some reason.

Maybe I'm delusional, although my narcissism is a result of too much ego boosts + genetical impulsivity. Will probably see it proven is disproven myself in 20 days

Bruh, drinking at 17. I thought you are like 22

Yep, no point arguing. You don't understand that even 10% migrants is a lot lol. Considering they do more than x10 crime per capita - that's double the crime rate. And that school had like 40% of them for some reason.

Maybe I'm delusional, although my narcissism is a result of too much ego boosts + genetical impulsivity. Will probably see it proven is disproven myself in 20 days
An ego boost for you is your dentist telling you that you floss well.

i dont care about your hatred for migrants or black people anymore, you’ve got nothing else to be doing, it’s just your form of coping with your immensely boring and unsatisfactory life, keep on doing it so you don’t end up killing yourself when you stop deluding yourself about the fact that your life is shit.

An ego boost for you is your dentist telling you that you floss well.

i dont care about your hatred for migrants or black people anymore, you’ve got nothing else to be doing, it’s just your form of coping with your immensely boring and unsatisfactory life, keep on doing it so you don’t end up killing yourself when you stop deluding yourself about the fact that your life is shit.
It was the girls and boys factually out of my league that gave me the boost. Although dentist telling me I floss well felt nice too xd

My life can't be shit tho. I'm white + tall + middle/upper class family + top 1 business school in my country. Kinda destined to have comfy life

Idk why I bother answering. Lemme watch minecraft videos in peace, you violent bully n***a

yes
but do u think black and indian people are most stupid and and white and asian people are the most intelligent
idk
i mean, different cultures have different values
like in asia, there is a lot of value in studying, hard work, and family. so people will study hard and work hard because of that, and be smarter. so they will be very intelligent
then there are cultures where instant graticiation is valued instead of hard work. like usa, with social media and consumerism
i dont know a lot about india, but i do know that hard work and education is valued. but there are areas with socioeconomic problems and it is difficult for people to get a good education because they are poor
as for africa, there are also socioeconomic issues and conflicts like war so they will struggle to get a good education. black people in usa who live in low income neighborhoods will also struggle
for white people, its hard to tell. like i said, americans like social media and consumerism and dont really work hard. for europe, i have no idea.
so it all depends on culture and regions.

for iq tests, it is difficult to say. iq tests are limited, static, and the individual may be affected by environment or culture. so iq is not a good measure usually.
" With the inception of IQ testing in the early 20th century, differences in average test performance between racial groups were observed, though these differences have fluctuated and in many cases steadily decreased over time. Complicating the issue, modern science has concluded that race is a socially constructed phenomenon rather than a biological reality, and there exist various conflicting definitions of intelligence. In particular, the validity of IQ testing as a metric for human intelligence is disputed. Today, the scientific consensus is that genetics does not explain differences in IQ test performance between groups, and that observed differences are environmental in origin."
basically iq is irrelevant in comparing races

In the USA: "In the United States, Asians on average score as high as or higher than White people, who tend to score higher than Hispanics, who tend to score higher than African Americans."
In the UK, some black groups score higher than average and some lower.

also, IQ is increasing with the years. in fact, black people's iq has increased relative to white. "A distinct but related observation has been the gradual narrowing of the American black-white IQ gap in the last decades of the 20th century, as black test-takers increased their average scores relative to white test-takers."

then environment: "Environmental factors including childhood lead exposure,[77] low rates of breast feeding,[79] and poor nutrition[80][81] are significantly correlated with poor cognitive development and functioning. For example, childhood exposure to lead — associated with homes in poorer areas[82] — correlates with an average IQ drop of 7 points,[83] and iodine deficiency causes a decline, on average, of 12 IQ points."
so if you are poor, and live in a poor place, your kids are gonna be dumb
" At the same time, white mothers are twice as likely to breastfeed their infants, and breastfeeding is directly correlated with IQ for low-birth-weight infants."
so white moms breastfeeding their babies causes higher iq in them
theres other environmental factors as well

then also education affects iq. if you are uneducated then your iq will be lower

so i think that the thing that affects intelligence is most is culture and environment. genetically there is hardly a difference in intelligence. but poor and uneducated people do have a difference. so generally, the hardworking asians would be smarter

It was the girls and boys factually out of my league that gave me the boost. Although dentist telling me I floss well felt nice too xd

My life can't be shit tho. I'm white + tall + middle/upper class family + top 1 business school in my country. Kinda destined to have comfy life

Idk why I bother answering. Lemme watch minecraft videos in peace, you violent bully n***a
The girls and boys (that you have no time for because youre too busy playing league of legends) giving you boosts? May I ask what are these people exactly complimenting you about? There’s literally nothing to compliment you on. Sure your white, barely means anything in Russia, upper middle class but you went to school that was 40% migrants?? I doubt migrants are going to be going to rich ass schools? Number 1 business school in the country, I wonder how well you’ll get on after being homeschooled for 2 years…

idk
like in asia, there is a lot of value in studying, hard work, and family. so people will study hard and work hard because of that, and be smarter. so they will be very intelligent
then there are cultures where instant graticiation is valued instead of hard work. like usa, with social media and consumerism
i dont know a lot about india, but i do know that hard work and education is valued. but there are areas with socioeconomic problems and it is difficult for people to get a good education because they are poor
as for africa, there are also socioeconomic issues and conflicts like war so they will struggle to get a good education. black people in usa who live in low income neighborhoods will also struggle
for white people, its hard to tell. like i said, americans like social media and consumerism and dont really work hard. for europe, i have no idea.

for iq tests, it is difficult to say. iq tests are limited, static, and the individual may be affected by environment or culture. so iq is not a good measure usually.
" With the inception of IQ testing in the early 20th century, differences in average test performance between racial groups were observed, though these differences have fluctuated and in many cases steadily decreased over time. Complicating the issue, modern science has concluded that race is a socially constructed phenomenon rather than a biological reality, and there exist various conflicting definitions of intelligence. In particular, the validity of IQ testing as a metric for human intelligence is disputed. Today, the scientific consensus is that genetics does not explain differences in IQ test performance between groups, and that observed differences are environmental in origin."

In the USA: "In the United States, Asians on average score as high as or higher than White people, who tend to score higher than Hispanics, who tend to score higher than African Americans."

also, IQ is increasing with the years. in fact, black people's iq has increased relative to white. "A distinct but related observation has been the gradual narrowing of the American black-white IQ gap in the last decades of the 20th century, as black test-takers increased their average scores relative to white test-takers."

then environment: "Environmental factors including childhood lead exposure,[77] low rates of breast feeding,[79] and poor nutrition[80][81] are significantly correlated with poor cognitive development and functioning. For example, childhood exposure to lead — associated with homes in poorer areas[82] — correlates with an average IQ drop of 7 points,[83] and iodine deficiency causes a decline, on average, of 12 IQ points."
" At the same time, white mothers are twice as likely to breastfeed their infants, and breastfeeding is directly correlated with IQ for low-birth-weight infants."

then also education affects iq. if you are uneducated then your iq will be lower

so i think that the thing that affects intelligence is most is culture and environment. genetically there is hardly a difference in intelligence. but poor and uneducated people do have a difference. so generally, the hardworking asians would be smarter
Cap. Wiki is lead by a liberal woman, so it is not a reliable source. ChatGPT uses wiki, if you used AI for that.

There is a clear difference in cultures(ONLY whites may vote against their interests. No other race) and body structures. You are smart, so that'll be easy to find proofs for, wherever you find these. It's wild to assume that breast feeding significantly influences your iq, but having bones and organs so different that they can't be used as a transplant for the other race doesn't influence anything

Cap. Wiki is lead by a liberal woman, so it is not a reliable source. ChatGPT uses wiki, if you used AI for that.
didnt use ai
wikipedia uses sources, and its not a single liberal woman writing all of the articles
It's wild to assume that breast feeding significantly influences your iq
if you are underweight as a baby and dont have enough nutrition, your brain will not develop well and you will be dumb. if you are fed well then your brain is good

truthfully, all humans are very genetically similar regardless of race. its the culture, like being poor or under educated or having no work ethic

The girls and boys (that you have no time for because youre too busy playing league of legends) giving you boosts? May I ask what are these people exactly complimenting you about? There’s literally nothing to compliment you on. Sure your white, barely means anything in Russia, upper middle class but you went to school that was 40% migrants?? I doubt migrants are going to be going to rich ass schools? Number 1 business school in the country, I wonder how well you’ll get on after being homeschooled for 2 years…
Girl from HS texting me first every couple of weeks after I left(still does). She even invited me to dance with her on prom. Imo she is 7.5, but slavic and very traditional + I was busy playing league, so i declined. Like 5 or smth girls from League, who were giving me dopamine boosts, also texting me first(i never do that xd) and supporting well. A couple of pretty boys who I dated for a couple weeks. One was +-htn + my type, the other one was chadlite with PSL god potential(short thought). Ye, the school was bad. I was in middle+ class school elementary + middle school, but the HS was specialised there. And I didn't want that, so I went to the one closest to our house

Also, it's fucking management. Not medicine or chemistry. The first year final project is SWOT analysis, which I can do in 10 mins. Considering my dad has Cambridge CFO diploma - that's kinda impossible to fail there

I just realised that you again distracted me from watching the vid, evil creature. Fck u

There is a clear difference in cultures(ONLY whites may vote against their interests. No other race) and body structures. You are smart, so that'll be easy to find proofs for, wherever you find these. It's wild to assume that breast feeding significantly influences your iq, but having bones and organs so different that they can't be used as a transplant for the other race doesn't influence anything
How do you explain outliers such as myself, I’m fully African with a father and mother that originate from countries with “tested” averages of sub 75 iq scores yet I have an above average iq of 122? The reason is simply that I was born and raised in a country with access to good nutrition and education. It’s simply not possible for entire nations to have most people be more unintelligent than literal animals. Have you been to Africa? Well I have and I’ll tell you it’s not all mud huts and tribes.

didnt use ai
wikipedia uses sources, and its not a single liberal woman writing all of the articles
These are moderated. Wiki CEO legit confirmed that they are moving on from the free internet idea, cuz it's male dominated. Ngl, I wish I was like the black girl here, screenshooting everything I think I may need to use in an argument in the future. You can also check D. Trump wiki page from 10 years ago and now and see the same things written in a different, negative way.

How do you explain outliers such as myself, I’m fully African with a father and mother that originate from countries with “tested” averages of sub 75 iq scores yet I have an above average iq of 122? The reason is simply that I was born and raised in a country with access to good nutrition and education. It’s simply not possible for entire nations to have most people be more unintelligent than literal animals. Have you been to Africa? Well I have and I’ll tell you it’s not all mud huts and tribes.
They didn't invent the wheel, when Europeans were sailing the seas with guns

Girl from HS texting me first every couple of weeks after I left(still does). She even invited me to dance with her on prom. Imo she is 7.5, but slavic and very traditional + I was busy playing league, so i declined. Like 5 or smth girls from League, who were giving me dopamine boosts, also texting me first(i never do that xd) and supporting well. A couple of pretty boys who I dated for a couple weeks. One was +-htn + my type, the other one was chadlite with PSL god potential(short thought). Ye, the school was bad. I was in middle+ class school elementary + middle school, but the HS was specialised there. And I didn't want that, so I went to the one closest to our house

Also, it's f*****g management. Not medicine or chemistry. The first year final project is SWOT analysis, which I can do in 10 mins. Considering my dad has Cambridge CFO diploma - that's kinda impossible to fail there
proof for any SINGLE one of these things? except for the girls from league of legends😭

you haven’t answered me about outliers.
First of all, you are a black women("double opressed") taking an iq test in a woke country. That kinda makes the result questionable

Other than that - 75 + 20(nutrition) + 10(education) + 15(randomness of the test(kinda like 85-115 is sometimes considered "norm")) = 120. You may also add potentially getting lucky genetically, as some people get higher iq and better faces than their parents

proof for any SINGLE one of these things? except for the girls from league of legends😭
I'm not gonna lie, it's 11 pm and I wanna just go to sleep, instead of going into telegram and looking for my photos with the boys, somehow proving the girl texting me(vid on our dialogue or smth?xd), then giving my adress and showing closest school and the school I went to with my old photos there. And then somehow without angering my dad, who is already sleeping, waking him up and asking him for his diploma to prove something to some random n****r. Nah, sry, I cba. You can count it as a win. Good night xd

First of all, you are a black women("double opressed") taking an iq test in a woke country. That kinda makes the result questionable
What does even mean💀💀 my whole year of 260 people took the exact same test and I’m one of three black people in the entire year. Are you saying they rig the test to make it seem like black people are smarter than they are. I’m acc finished, pure cope
Other than that - 75 + 20(nutrition) + 10(education) + 15(randomness of the test(kinda like 85-115 is sometimes considered "norm")) = 120. You may also add potentially getting lucky genetically, as some people get higher iq and better faces than their parents
So you admit that it comes down to access to education and nutrition? Huh?

I'm not gonna lie, it's 11 pm and I wanna just go to sleep, instead of going into telegram and looking for my photos with the boys, somehow proving the girl texting me(vid on our dialogue or smth?xd), then giving my adress and showing closest school and the school I went to with my old photos there. And then somehow without angering my dad, who is already sleeping, waking him up and asking him for his diploma to prove something to some random n****r. Nah, sry, I cba. You can count it as a win. Good night xd
See the way I cropped out other ppls faces and all names, took like 30 seconds. With the boys? You just said you have no time for friends?

In the end, you’re a butterfaced loser with no friends and zero social skills who copes about it by going on forums to convince themselves their superior because of their race and also to flex their dads 1k body count💀💀 I will never take any sort of offence from you, it is impossible to take you seriously after knowing all this 😭

. A couple of pretty boys who I dated for a couple weeks. One was +-htn + my type, the other one was chadlite with PSL god potential(short thought). Ye, the school was bad.
Phaggot

idk

Post in thread 'Are some races worse than others?' https://neets.net/threads/are-some-races-worse-than-others.37078/post-423868

Check this and the 2 posts after it

What does even mean💀💀 my whole year of 260 people took the exact same test and I’m one of three black people in the entire year. Are you saying they rig the test to make it seem like black people are smarter than they are. I’m acc finished, pure cope

So you admit that it comes down to access to education and nutrition? Huh?
They literally do tho. And yea, education and nutrition matter, although they are still inferior even with acces to it. And the reason for blacks not having education and nutrition is their inferior culture
See the way I cropped out other ppls faces and all names, took like 30 seconds. With the boys? You just said you have no time for friends?

In the end, you’re a butterfaced loser with no friends and zero social skills who copes about it by going on forums to convince themselves their superior because of their race and also to flex their dads 1k body count💀💀 I will never take any sort of offence from you, it is impossible to take you seriously after knowing all this 😭
I don’t use insta to have photos in 3 second reach. Imagine unironically managing an acc just to have 17 followers and be able to prove smth online fast xd

And yep, I am literally born superior. White + male. It’s like a double L for you. You can cope all you want, but that’s not going to change anything

They literally do tho. And yea, education and nutrition matter, although they are still inferior even with acces to it. And the reason for blacks not having education and nutrition is their inferior culture

I don’t use insta to have photos in 3 second reach. Imagine unironically managing an acc just to have 17 followers and be able to prove smth online fast xd

And yep, I am literally born superior. White + male. It’s like a double L for you. You can cope all you want, but that’s not going to change anything
Managing an account? What do you mean, I barely even use insta, I have 612 followers and it took me 3 seconds to swipe out of the forum, go into instagram and take a screenshot of my profile.

“Born superior” but you do nothing with that so called superiority other than play league of legends in your fathers basement, make racist rants online and watch conspiracy vids. A guy whos apparently superior to me somehow has no social life or friends to speak of and is a high school drop out because “too many migrants”. Haha delusional.

Back