Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Do I have high or low cheekbones

smcquade

Do I have low or high cheekbones? I've tried the bottom of the cheek line up and I think it goes to about mid-ear in height. Anyways, thanks in advance.

IuylyRq53rrecdF_UmFRDyA_nFGfYtG3wCs--azN9U3UzWZXDv57fdoY3A9ebI7qLGTNedJzzm-uWZrv7JTTJZbwVX1I61QSGQGsOPhCjCdEfgnNcq3u-2DhCHWh42n-sIW9PBt-

You seem mid to low

To calcute your check bone length place your thumb on your nostril and your pointer finger where your ear disonnets frim your face

Then bring the two together
Where they go is where your cheekbone is and if it's higher than your nostril then it's high
If it's lower then low
Middle of that means it's in the middle
Yout don't have wide cheekbones however which can make you seem like having an awkward shape on some people but you look OK
I would put you at a 4/10

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You seem mid to low

To calcute your check bone length place your thumb on your nostril and your pointer finger where your ear disonnets frim your face

Where they go is where your cheekbone is and if it's higher than your nostril then it's high
If it's lower then low
Yout don't have wide cheekbones however which can make you seem like having an awkward shape on some people but you look OK
I tried that but I'm not sure. Which part of the cheekbone am I meant to use? Where I first feel the bone, where it is the biggest, etc...?

You seem mid to low

If it's lower then low

I think I found out. It's just above the nostril where I first feel the bone, but barely.

You can try Mewing and/or surgery to fix it
Ya I'm mewing to make it better. Doesn't slightly above the nostrils means it's slightly high though? Obviously I want it higher tho so thanks for the tips. Also, I'm 17 so I'm a long ways off from surgery, maybe in the future tho.

Ya I'm mewing to make it better. Doesn't slightly above the nostrils means it's slightly high though? Obviously I want it higher tho so thanks for the tips. Also, I'm 17 so I'm a long ways off from surgery, maybe in the future tho.
It's in the middle
I'm the same way as well except I have really wide cheeckbones

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Ratings 1
W Ratings 1
Woopwoop Ratings 12
Berzerk Looksmaxxing 37