Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Do I have potential?

Do I have potential
With all due respect, are you a woman or a femboy? Either way you don't look bad. You look around 5'3- 5'5 at most and aroud 100-120 pounds max, which is not that bad. You don't seem to have hip dips, that's another big plus. You're not ugly but not striking either, i'd give you a 5.2/10.

Now advice.
I suggest working on your legs, put a bit more fat on you, maybe get some breasts implants.
Your lashes and eyebrows are lacking, so castor oil or minoxidil for that.
Diet is important, don't eat any vegetables, focus on meat, dairy and fruits.
Last thing is take care of your hair and let it cover the sides of your face, it'll make you look better.

+Also don't smile like that, it makes you look like momo, no offence.

Hope this helps : )
 
With all due respect, are you a woman or a femboy? Either way you don't look bad. You look around 5'3- 5'5 at most and aroud 100-120 pounds max, which is not that bad. You don't seem to have hip dips, that's another big plus. You're not ugly but not striking either, i'd give you a 5.2/10.

Now advice.
I suggest working on your legs, put a bit more fat on you, maybe get some breasts implants.
Your lashes and eyebrows are lacking, so castor oil or minoxidil for that.
Diet is important, don't eat any vegetables, focus on meat, dairy and fruits.
Last thing is take care of your hair and let it cover the sides of your face, it'll make you look better.

+Also don't smile like that, it makes you look like momo, no offence.

Hope this helps : )
Women or femboy?
Low dimo is crazy
 
I'm 5’4 110lbs and I'm a women 😭✌️ I look like a femboy cause I have no boobs prolly and I'm built like a cereal box
 
With all due respect, are you a woman or a femboy? Either way you don't look bad. You look around 5'3- 5'5 at most and aroud 100-120 pounds max, which is not that bad. You don't seem to have hip dips, that's another big plus. You're not ugly but not striking either, i'd give you a 5.2/10.

Now advice.
I suggest working on your legs, put a bit more fat on you, maybe get some breasts implants.
Your lashes and eyebrows are lacking, so castor oil or minoxidil for that.
Diet is important, don't eat any vegetables, focus on meat, dairy and fruits.
Last thing is take care of your hair and let it cover the sides of your face, it'll make you look better.

+Also don't smile like that, it makes you look like momo, no offence.

Hope this helps : )
What surgery advice would you give me
 
bad images
stop covering half your face
 
What surgery advice would you give me
Idk about women having surgery, everything you do will make you look like a man. You can't get a bbl because you have no fat on you literally. I can't recommend you anything because you don't look bad, just uncanny. Unless you want to look like this girl
1788733458559.webp


Either way get a rhino, your nose isn't big but it's too upturned. Breast implants as I said, a bbl i wanted to say but you literally have no fat on you. I guess you can tomboymaxx, get shredded and low body fat. Maybe filler on your lips to make your philtrum shorter, but have it done professionally with a doctor, don't diy, you won't get it right. They need to make your lips a certain shape, not just bump it with botox. At least you don't have hip dips, be happy about that. So yeah, that's all i can think of rn, good luck ascending!
 
With all due respect, are you a woman or a femboy? Either way you don't look bad. You look around 5'3- 5'5 at most and aroud 100-120 pounds max, which is not that bad. You don't seem to have hip dips, that's another big plus. You're not ugly but not striking either, i'd give you a 5.2/10.

Now advice.
I suggest working on your legs, put a bit more fat on you, maybe get some breasts implants.
Your lashes and eyebrows are lacking, so castor oil or minoxidil for that.
Diet is important, don't eat any vegetables, focus on meat, dairy and fruits.
Last thing is take care of your hair and let it cover the sides of your face, it'll make you look better.

+Also don't smile like that, it makes you look like momo, no offence.

Hope this helps : )

Idk about women having surgery, everything you do will make you look like a man. You can't get a bbl because you have no fat on you literally. I can't recommend you anything because you don't look bad, just uncanny. Unless you want to look like this girlView attachment 418175

Either way get a rhino, your nose isn't big but it's too upturned. Breast implants as I said, a bbl i wanted to say but you literally have no fat on you. I guess you can tomboymaxx, get shredded and low body fat. Maybe filler on your lips to make your philtrum shorter, but have it done professionally with a doctor, don't diy, you won't get it right. They need to make your lips a certain shape, not just bump it with botox. At least you don't have hip dips, be happy about that. So yeah, that's all i can think of rn, good luck ascending!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1828.webp
    IMG_1828.webp
    51.7 KB · Views: 26
This is my shape with like 5lbs more on 😭 I think my shorts give an illusion that I'm not curvy but I actually have decently wide hips and shaped thighs
 
This is my shape with like 5lbs more on 😭 I think my shorts give an illusion that I'm not curvy but I actually have decently wide hips and shaped thighs
Bro why you show random ppl pictures with you half naked 😭
Either way you look good, body wise. Even if you're not too meaty, you don't have to. Men find bone structure more attractive than mass, just like women do towards men. You can put a bit more on your legs, won't hurt. I mean don't even worry about looks, your smv is way higher than a man that was equal to your looks, so you good. By the way, you look very tall is this photo, like 5'7. Are your doors like 5'11 or do you tiptoemaxx?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top