ascendedguy
from .org
- Joined
- May 8, 2025
- Messages
- 149
- Online time
- 10h 46m
- Reputation
- 64
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What's cringe here I am asking for an adviceso
fucking
cringe
holy
Haha I am being frGet a lobotomy
he probably wasnt jokingHaha I am being fr
I feel like my chin to philtrum ratio isn't ideal and squared chin boosts my looksno but if u want yes
Whats wrong with that, I actually want to get one and I am asking you here if I really need this or nothe probably wasnt joking
its just you spam with those type of threads so they prolly dont take u seriously anymoreWhats wrong with that, I actually want to get one but I am asking you here if I really need this or not
Yea maybe that's whyits just you spam with those type of threads so they prolly dont take u seriously anymore
But I didn't make cringe threads except asking if I look Ezra or not and It also wasn't cringe cuz i got told that I kinda look like him beforeits just you spam with those type of threads so they prolly dont take u seriously anymore
i mean if u were told that u look like him means u look like him no?But I didn't make cringe threads except asking if I look Ezra or not and It also wasn't cringe cuz i got told that I kinda look like him before
What can I do with eyes, wearing contacts?No fillers. Your structure is just fine. Weak points are your eyes and hair.
It's not the color, though colored contacts would make you look really striking (a natural green if you do). It's the asymmetry of your upper and lower eyelids.What can I do with eyes, wearing contacts?
Thnx for the high effort answer but my asymmetry is only noticable when I take candids of myself but irl I haven't heard someone pointing out it so I don't think it is a big problemIt's not the color, though colored contacts would make you look really striking (a natural green if you do). It's the asymmetry of your upper and lower eyelids.
Upper eyelids I would try to correct with facial massages. Over time that should work since your asymmetry is very mild. If you want an immediate temporary solution eyelid tape could also work if you learn how to make it look natural. Riskier (can give you loose skin) but if you leave the tape on 24/7 for a bit you could potentially get a permanent result as well. Lower isn't really possible to fix but I guess you could use a little brown eyeshadow if you really wanted to make it appear even (by the inner corner, right eye specifically).
With good bonesLtn final boss
Normal people don't tend to comment on those things but yes, it's minorThnx for the high effort answer but my asymmetry is only noticable when I take candids of myself but irl I haven't heard someone pointing out it so I don't think it is a big problem


I'm straightyes but im gonna fill ya dont worry uncle dipenhydramine is here![]()
so am i calm down diddyI'm straight
