Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Do I need fillers

ascendedguy

from .org
Joined
May 8, 2025
Messages
149
Online time
10h 46m
Reputation
64
I was thinking about getting chin filler
 

Attachments

  • VID_20250802_214428_860.mp4
    1.9 MB
  • IMG_20250725_231538_463.jpg
    IMG_20250725_231538_463.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 5081662_Screenshot_20250530-233447.jpg
    5081662_Screenshot_20250530-233447.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 28
Whats wrong with that, I actually want to get one but I am asking you here if I really need this or not
its just you spam with those type of threads so they prolly dont take u seriously anymore
 
its just you spam with those type of threads so they prolly dont take u seriously anymore
But I didn't make cringe threads except asking if I look Ezra or not and It also wasn't cringe cuz i got told that I kinda look like him before
 
Yes lip and eyes asap
 
But I didn't make cringe threads except asking if I look Ezra or not and It also wasn't cringe cuz i got told that I kinda look like him before
i mean if u were told that u look like him means u look like him no?
 
What can I do with eyes, wearing contacts?
It's not the color, though colored contacts would make you look really striking (a natural green if you do). It's the asymmetry of your upper and lower eyelids.

Upper eyelids I would try to correct with facial massages. Over time that should work since your asymmetry is very mild. If you want an immediate temporary solution eyelid tape could also work if you learn how to make it look natural. Riskier (can give you loose skin) but if you leave the tape on 24/7 for a bit you could potentially get a permanent result as well. Lower isn't really possible to fix but I guess you could use a little brown eyeshadow if you really wanted to make it appear even (by the inner corner, right eye specifically).
 
It's not the color, though colored contacts would make you look really striking (a natural green if you do). It's the asymmetry of your upper and lower eyelids.

Upper eyelids I would try to correct with facial massages. Over time that should work since your asymmetry is very mild. If you want an immediate temporary solution eyelid tape could also work if you learn how to make it look natural. Riskier (can give you loose skin) but if you leave the tape on 24/7 for a bit you could potentially get a permanent result as well. Lower isn't really possible to fix but I guess you could use a little brown eyeshadow if you really wanted to make it appear even (by the inner corner, right eye specifically).
Thnx for the high effort answer but my asymmetry is only noticable when I take candids of myself but irl I haven't heard someone pointing out it so I don't think it is a big problem
 
Thnx for the high effort answer but my asymmetry is only noticable when I take candids of myself but irl I haven't heard someone pointing out it so I don't think it is a big problem
Normal people don't tend to comment on those things but yes, it's minor
 
yes but im gonna fill ya dont worry uncle dipenhydramine is here :kissahomie::peepoLove:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top