Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Do I need hcg for my cycle

meh.guy

[i'm just a guy][15][khhv][preparing for the end]
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Oct 24, 2025
Messages
13,177
Online time
24d 18h
Reputation
21,032
Location
My dads attic, USA
Guild
H.M.W.H.C and the cel revolutionary army
Its nice to have. Me personally have taken one dose and I'm still fertile 8 weeks later jfl

You don't necessarily have to run it during the cycle but if you choose that route then use it during PCT

So you don't necessarily need it but I'd have it on hand during cycle
 
Its nice to have. Me personally have taken one dose and I'm still fertile 8 weeks later jfl

You don't necessarily have to run it during the cycle but if you choose that route then use it during PCT

So you don't necessarily need it but I'd have it on hand during cycle
Ok
I’m def getting clomid and Memanthine tho
 
What are you running and for how long?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top