- Joined
- Oct 24, 2025
- Messages
- 13,180
- Online time
- 24d 18h
- Reputation
- 21,041
- Location
- My dads attic, USA
- Guild
- H.M.W.H.C and the cel revolutionary army
Or nah lmk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
OkIts nice to have. Me personally have taken one dose and I'm still fertile 8 weeks later jfl
You don't necessarily have to run it during the cycle but if you choose that route then use it during PCT
So you don't necessarily need it but I'd have it on hand during cycle
Clomid for PCT?Ok
I’m def getting clomid and Memanthine tho
Tren yuhClomid for PCT?
Memantine? You're running tren then I'm assuming or some 19nor
What other anciliries do you have for neuroprotectionTren yuh
ShietWhat other anciliries do you have for neuroprotection
How much tren you doingShiet
Memantine, melatonin, and a prayer
100 mg weekly, sum slightHow much tren you doing
Yeah you're fried100 mg weekly, sum slight