Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Do I need jaw implants?

Just wondering what is trimax
IIRC it’s Bimax and Genioplasty. Also, he’s right but maybe you only need bimax since your face shortness doesn’t seem too bad.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Get a trimax +genio and rhino when u are older. And if after if u still feel uncanny ull probably need fillers for undereye+chin( if u feel like it since its not permanent) and implants on ur cheekbones
Btw is my jaw actually wide enough? Is it worth to make it wider using implants

Btw is my jaw actually wide enough? Is it worth to make it wider using implants
get an expander and it will widen your jaw/cheekbones. If u get implants i would go for a custom implant along your jaw and cheekbones

View attachment 31952(Mandible angle implants) Or is it better to do rhino+ train neck
I mean no one really needs jaw implants but I feel like training the neck, if you mean through exercise, might be a good place to start because its invasive. I personally like to edit my photos in photoshop to see how I might look with the surgical changes I want, to help get an idea. Maybe if your old enough you could get a consultation with a surgeon and talk about your goals

I mean no one really needs jaw implants but I feel like training the neck, if you mean through exercise, might be a good place to start because its invasive. I personally like to edit my photos in photoshop to see how I might look with the surgical changes I want, to help get an idea. Maybe if your old enough you could get a consultation with a surgeon and talk about your goals
Meant to type noninvasive

Well it’s cosmetic, no one actually needs cosmetic surgery. Im not against surgery or anything though im planning mine
What do you look like and what do you plan on getting?

All three

You already have infinite SMV though, I don’t think you need any of those.
Oh What does smv mean? My philtrum is actually super long but cause of the way I do my makeup its not noticeable, my nose also has a dorsal hump but u cant tell from the front

Oh What does smv mean? My philtrum is actually super long but cause of the way I do my makeup its not noticeable, my nose also has a dorsal hump but u cant tell from the front
😆SMV means Sexual Market Value, it’s how much actual appeal you have to the opposite sex. So for example, an average looking guy who’s 5/10 facially might have a 7/10 SMV if he’s 6’6, 5% bodyfat, and has an insane frame and physique. Since you’re a decent looking female your smv is automatically like 8/10. I don’t think your philtrum or nose matter that much, those are very small individual features that barely add any looks rating.

😆SMV means Sexual Market Value, it’s how much actual appeal you have to the opposite sex. So for example, an average looking guy who’s 5/10 facially might have a 7/10 SMV if he’s 6’6, 5% bodyfat, and has an insane frame and physique. Since you’re a decent looking female your smv is automatically like 8/10. I don’t think your philtrum or nose matter that much, those are very small individual features that barely add any looks rating.
Philtrum and nose can make a difference but in her case probably not.

Back