Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

do i ropemaxx?

botmog

can i be saved or do i ropemaxx?

Attachments

• IMG_9846[1].png
    IMG_9846[1].png
    3.1 MB · Views: 60
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
ok how do i improve on those negatives

For hair i say grow it out and find face shape and best haircut for face shape
For lips apply vaseline

Nose and ear cant do much only surgery so yes

For sermetry you do face muscle exercises like moving jaw back and forth bro
Do it regulary and you will see result

Also sorry for bad english

honstley bro, I am model vrom india zo my zpelling might be wrong but 0.2/10. Horrible facial structure n everytin you need to ropemaxx bro or surgery.

Learn from me, this is me after 2 years of looksmaxxing. 1704245395496.jpeg

Hey bro. I’m from Los Angeles. Don’t listen to these clowns. They obviously have self esteem issues. Any confident dude doesn’t need to bash the next guy. Anyways, I’m gonna be completely honest with you. Look into getting a new hairstyle, tan, and start working out . That will aesthetically change your whole look. Make you’re you have a solid diet and in 6 months, you’ll notice a HUGE f*****g difference. Don’t forget to take a pic of yourself now and in 6 months so you can realize the accomplishments you made. Then take pics every six months after. ✌🏼

Hey bro. I’m from Los Angeles. Don’t listen to these clowns. They obviously have self esteem issues. Any confident dude doesn’t need to bash the next guy. Anyways, I’m gonna be completely honest with you. Look into getting a new hairstyle, tan, and start working out . That will aesthetically change your whole look. Make you’re you have a solid diet and in 6 months, you’ll notice a HUGE f*****g difference. Don’t forget to take a pic of yourself now and in 6 months so you can realize the accomplishments you made. Then take pics every six months after. ✌🏼
sorry for telling the truth lol.

h
Sorry bro but
Your hair is shit
Your nose and ears are like jew ear and nose
Lips crusty
You are assermetrical
You need to ropemaxx bro
ow about me bro ?? (im ropemaxxing tomorrow) 🤗🤗

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-01-03 at 7.24.04 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-03 at 7.24.04 PM.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 8
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-01-03 at 7.24.05 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-03 at 7.24.05 PM.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 8
h

ow about me bro ?? (im ropemaxxing tomorrow) 🤗🤗
you are not a lost cause, but damn you should improve, I’ll personally go for a diet and a lifestyle that boost your testosterone naturally, you look full of estrogen, fair enough your eyebrows look good and have a bone structure that can be useful for a foundation, your biggest flaws are your eyes and nose, both of them you can go hardmaxxing

you are not a lost cause, but damn you should improve, I’ll personally go for a diet and a lifestyle that boost your testosterone naturally, you look full of estrogen, fair enough your eyebrows look good and have a bone structure that can be useful for a foundation, your biggest flaws are your eyes and nose, both of them you can go hardmaxxing
so i dont have to ropemaxx?? (ill do it anyway)

Honestly bro I think you just need to grow out your hair cover up the top of your ears so I doesn’t make your face define its shape it’ll take a while but it’ll be worth it, fix your eyebrows you have good eyebrows bro try get a more defined face like less fat on face and do exercises for your face to be less asymmetrical

Back