Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Do these Tinder Matches prove I’m a HTN or Chadlite?

jc5013058

I’m not tryna flex here but I’m just getting at the fact clearly tinder is an app based 100% off attraction and that determines whether you get matched or not aka a girl must find you physically attractive. Based off the volume of matches I get would I be in the HTN/ Chadlite realm ? I definitely know for a normie or sub5 it is very hard to get matches in general. I would say I get a split of ugly chicks and normally attractive chicks and occasionally a few pretty hot chicks. I’m also Latino and in Florida if that matters

Attachments

• IMG_1052.png
    IMG_1052.png
    950.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1043.png
    IMG_1043.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0673.png
    IMG_0673.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0508.png
    IMG_0508.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1071.png
    IMG_1071.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
most of these matches are LTB the highest is see is a HTB to truly find out is if you pull a stacy, a true stacy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’m not tryna flex here but I’m just getting at the fact clearly tinder is an app based 100% off attraction and that determines whether you get matched or not aka a girl must find you physically attractive. Based off the volume of matches I get would I be in the HTN/ Chadlite realm ? I definitely know for a normie or sub5 it is very hard to get matches in general

most of these matches are LTB the highest is see is a HTB to truly find out is if you pull a stacy, a true stacy
I feel you but to be fair that’s not all of them there’s prob 100+ but yeah I think I’ve had a true true Stacy very rarely good observation

I feel you but to be fair that’s not all of them there’s prob 100+ but yeah I think I’ve had a true true Stacy very rarely good observation
is that you in your pfp?