Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

do y'all think im actually real

.


  • Total voters
    4
ofc you are and you are special there not even one person like you
 
brutal diff wires in the brain
yes man and 50% of foids in my class are subhumans i mog them .Even the shy girl who i thought was kinda like me(nd) even she doesn't think im a real person jsut cuz of how ND I am .they literally said this about me a few days ago
 
yes man and 50% of foids in my class are subhumans i mog them .Even the shy girl who i thought was kinda like me(nd) even she doesn't think im a real person jsut cuz of how ND I am .they literally said this about me a few days ago
whats your likes in hobby or something like that
 
whats your likes in hobby or something like that
i got no hobbies except looksmaxxing and making edits without publishing these edits cuz im too high inhib.I used to do judo with my friends but they just made fun of how bad I was and judged me for being bad even tho I tried my best that's why I quit
 
i got no hobbies except looksmaxxing and making edits without publishing these edits cuz im too high inhib.I used to do judo with my friends but they just made fun of how bad I was and judged me for being bad even tho I tried my best that's why I quit
i too dropped sports cus i was awful at it but not because i was bad at it but cus of mental i just couldnt do it like on trainings i could win against young couches in wrestling but on some major things like tournament i just couldnt do that idk
 
i too dropped sports cus i was awful at it but not because i was bad at it but cus of mental i just couldnt do it like on trainings i could win against young couches in wrestling but on some major things like tournament i just couldnt do that idk
same
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top