- Joined
- Sep 5, 2024
- Messages
- 21,732
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 3d 32m
- Reputation
- 79,393
tbh
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
just cuz of how ND i actyes .But I get u .all the girls in my class dont think im a real person like legit not real .
okkMake polls
brutal diff wires in the brainjust cuz of how ND i act
no one else can be unlovable like meofc you are and you are special there not even one person like you
i can there not one person that loved me for who i am really and not who i larped to beno one else can be unlovable like me
yes man and 50% of foids in my class are subhumans i mog them .Even the shy girl who i thought was kinda like me(nd) even she doesn't think im a real person jsut cuz of how ND I am .they literally said this about me a few days agobrutal diff wires in the brain
whats your likes in hobby or something like thatyes man and 50% of foids in my class are subhumans i mog them .Even the shy girl who i thought was kinda like me(nd) even she doesn't think im a real person jsut cuz of how ND I am .they literally said this about me a few days ago
i got no hobbies except looksmaxxing and making edits without publishing these edits cuz im too high inhib.I used to do judo with my friends but they just made fun of how bad I was and judged me for being bad even tho I tried my best that's why I quitwhats your likes in hobby or something like that
i too dropped sports cus i was awful at it but not because i was bad at it but cus of mental i just couldnt do it like on trainings i could win against young couches in wrestling but on some major things like tournament i just couldnt do that idki got no hobbies except looksmaxxing and making edits without publishing these edits cuz im too high inhib.I used to do judo with my friends but they just made fun of how bad I was and judged me for being bad even tho I tried my best that's why I quit
samei too dropped sports cus i was awful at it but not because i was bad at it but cus of mental i just couldnt do it like on trainings i could win against young couches in wrestling but on some major things like tournament i just couldnt do that idk