.̶.̶.̴ ̸-̶-̴-̴ ̵.̴.̶.̵
healing from slight psychosis and major depression
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
even if you're really a male I still crack youRrm is a femboy, they’re still a cis guy so they should unban him
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
even if you're really a male I still crack youRrm is a femboy, they’re still a cis guy so they should unban him
True. You’re actually quite chill for a foid.I'm not evil
its because I'm not a foid n***a fuck them all I hate themTrue. You’re actually quite chill for a foid.
If he’s a femboy he should have said so.Rrm is a femboy, they’re still a cis guy so they should unban him
Ok that’s literally me UwUIf he’s a femboy he should have said so.
I protect femboys over at .org. But they can’t post gay shit.
rrm is the definition of gay shitIf he’s a femboy he should have said so.
I protect femboys over at .org. But they can’t post gay shit.
but not the definition of a foid this is mod abuserrm is the definition of gay shit
let me see your thighsbut not the definition of a foid this is mod abuse
I just killed a mosquito.Ok that’s literally me UwU
Moid abuse?but not the definition of a foid this is mod abuse
she's gayMoid abuse?
here @dihh feet insteadlet me see your thighs
MTF type?she's gay
feet are so grosshere @dihh feet instead
yes I'm getting harassed and bullied and molested by @QunchoMoid abuse?
Are mtfs not allowed on orgMTF type?
Don’t worry he shall be demoted from .orgyes I'm getting harassed and bullied and molested by @Quncho
you're not a real paki is you don't like feetfeet are so gross
They are but they can’t post lgbt content.Are mtfs not allowed on org
no tie him to a bed and pout boiling oil on him let him feel what I felt for the past weekDon’t worry he shall be demoted from .org
why was rea banned thenThey are but they can’t post lgbt content.
I would move to India if liking feet was a prerequisite to be Pakistani.you're not a real paki is you don't like feet
This is baitThey are but they can’t post lgbt content.

Because she kept LGBTposting. I loved her (platonically), too bad she had to leave.why was rea banned then
you're not sad that I had to leave?Because she kept LGBTposting. I loved her (platonically), too bad she had to leave.![]()
No it’s not. I give you my word. In fact I’ll even stand up for you against the team if one even hands out a warning.This is bait![]()
So in my end it’s a unjustified ban because I’m that frfrNo it’s not. I give you my word. In fact I’ll even stand up for you against the team if one even hands out a warning.
As long as one never posts lgbt content in any way, shape or form.
I’m volcelyou're not sad that I had to leave?
don't you feel like unbanning me so we can be together forever and I e date emerald and you get cucked?
We believe you’re a biological foid. These aren’t allowed. Same goes for FTM types of transgenders (I’d say t****y for comedic effect but I don’t mean to offend).So in my end it’s a unjustified ban because I’m that frfr
I’m not I can prove itWe believe you’re a biological foid. These aren’t allowed. Same goes for FTM types of transgenders (I’d say t****y for comedic effect but I don’t mean to offend).
If you can then that’s great but I think I’m the only mod who’s open enough to defend a transgender but after cowboy I don’t want to take on these gender cases.I’m not I can prove it
Gengar pls I'll stop annoying you just look at that threads it only has like 2 sentences I'm a guyI’m volcel
Oh wait I forgot I had an e-bf recently.
Plssssssssssss ill do anythingIf you can then that’s great but I think I’m the only mod who’s open enough to defend a transgender but after cowboy I don’t want to take on these gender cases.

We know you're Jewish
The only one who's complaining is you. I'm being harassed. If you are a moid (which you're not) you shouldn't have 'larped' as a foid.yes I'm getting harassed and bullied and molested by @Quncho
but I have an now I'm regretting it so unban meThe only one who's complaining is you. I'm being harassed. If you are a moid (which you're not) you shouldn't have 'larped' as a foid.
Yo dawg, can you unban me from .org?The only one who's complaining is you. I'm being harassed. If you are a moid (which you're not) you shouldn't have 'larped' as a foid.