Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Do you follow any religion ?

Do you follow any religion ?

  • Yes

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • No

    Votes: 15 57.7%

  • Total voters
    26
I’m a muscular buff guy I’m not a foid
IMG_1368.webp


Pic is me
 
Because she kept LGBTposting. I loved her (platonically), too bad she had to leave. :(
you're not sad that I had to leave?
don't you feel like unbanning me so we can be together forever and I e date emerald and you get cucked?
 
This is bait :monkaw:
No it’s not. I give you my word. In fact I’ll even stand up for you against the team if one even hands out a warning.

As long as one never posts lgbt content in any way, shape or form.
 
So in my end it’s a unjustified ban because I’m that frfr
We believe you’re a biological foid. These aren’t allowed. Same goes for FTM types of transgenders (I’d say t****y for comedic effect but I don’t mean to offend).
 
The only one who's complaining is you. I'm being harassed. If you are a moid (which you're not) you shouldn't have 'larped' as a foid.
but I have an now I'm regretting it so unban me
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top