- Joined
- Aug 3, 2025
- Messages
- 4,166
- Online time
- 10d 8h
- Reputation
- 7,504
- Location
- Halloween Town
- Guild
- mad scientist
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Whyleave pls
You just have a stick up ur ass was mad ever since i said something about the larp ninaleave pls
Literally no reason shes a chopped angry uk woman
He called her a chopped British woman
just annoys me
the hatred is deep run it started before thisHe called her a chopped British woman
After she been spam disliking and hating on me for no apparent reason even asked her to explain and she refused just chopped and angryHe called her a chopped British woman
Idk this user first time seeing him todaythe hatred is deep run it started before this
Yeah started since i called out the larp idiotthe hatred is deep run it started before this
Cause im fucking new it took her this short amount of time to hate meIdk this user first time seeing him today
I mean 25 and 15 is crazy u do u thoYou called my boyfriend a pedophile you slag
no I just hate youYeah started since i called out the larp idiot
what does that say about youCause im fucking new it took her this short amount of time to hate me
except rad and her buddys i geussYou joined yesterday brochacho no one hates you
![]()
Dr.Chad?Who are you?
Just means ur a dick rider who got her feelings hurt because i made fun of her buddyswhat does that say about you
What am i supposed to say to this?who are you affiliated with
No idek who tf you are.do you hate me?
whoWhat am i supposed to say to this?
who are u affiliated with
Gengar fuck you kysNo idek who tf you are.![]()
Dont speak to them like thatGengar fuck you kys
Fuck offDont speak to them like that
Brootal, is it because I said you’re a jeeta? I don’t dislike South Asian foids, no worries.Gengar fuck you kys
Thank you my friendDont speak to them like that
Damn so rad and her chopped female entourage just omdBrootal, is it because I said you’re a jeeta? I don’t dislike South Asian foids, no worries.![]()
Brootal, just brootal. Well at least you have aura.Damn so rad and her chopped female entourage just omd
do you want to suck his dickBrootal, just brootal. Well at least you have aura.![]()
Fuck off I hate you I hope you fall down the stairsBrootal, is it because I said you’re a jeeta? I don’t dislike South Asian foids, no worries.![]()
Gaedo you want to suck his dick
Why, do you want to beat me to it?do you want to suck his dick
I already fell down the stairs a couple of timesFuck off I hate you I hope you fall down the stairs
I still have that teddy bear with your picture on it im going to stab it and burn it and step on it and everythingggg fuck youI already fell down the stairs a couple of times
As a toddler and prepubescent kid
Hope that makes you happy![]()
Man I used to have a teddy bear until I was 22 or something and then someone threw it away and I’ve lost it forever.I still have that teddy bear with your picture on it im going to stab it and burn it and step on it and everythingggg fuck you
Haha fuck you idcMan I used to have a teddy bear until I was 22 or something and then someone threw it away and I’ve lost it forever.
I had it with me since I was 4 or 5 or so, I was really attached to it.
Heartless bitch!Haha fuck you idc
Unban me fatassHeartless bitch!![]()
I can’t unban mean foids like youUnban me fatass
Fuck you kysI can’t unban mean foids like you![]()
Unban pentoI can’t unban mean foids like you![]()
Fuck you kys
I can’t allow foids to be on there. It’s not .com. I just enforce whatever existing rules there are.Unban pento