Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Do you hate me?

drchad

Well-known member
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Aug 3, 2025
Messages
4,166
Online time
10d 8h
Reputation
7,504
Location
Halloween Town
Guild
mad scientist
do you hate me?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7079.jpeg
    IMG_7079.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 7
I already fell down the stairs a couple of times

As a toddler and prepubescent kid

Hope that makes you happy 😁
I still have that teddy bear with your picture on it im going to stab it and burn it and step on it and everythingggg fuck you
 
I still have that teddy bear with your picture on it im going to stab it and burn it and step on it and everythingggg fuck you
Man I used to have a teddy bear until I was 22 or something and then someone threw it away and I’ve lost it forever.

I had it with me since I was 4 or 5 or so, I was really attached to it.
 
Fuck you kys
Unban pento
I can’t allow foids to be on there. It’s not .com. I just enforce whatever existing rules there are.

It’s like low iq customers who rage at employees because they can’t provide certain things for them since it’s the store policy that they have to uphold.

Raging at the employees won’t do anything.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top