Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Do you need help ? Explain your proble. Down below and i will help you out

I need to stay awake. Usually in this type of days I try caffeine but never works

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok well start sleeping at 9pm
Remove blue light about a hour before going to sleep
Don't eat 3 hours before sleeping
Don't have any caffeine 9 hours before
Keep a consistent sleep schedule
Make sure natural sunlight is the first light to hit you in the morning
Only consume caffine on a really bad day if you are going to consume it
this is mostly water but it's the best advice

But I wanted advice to stay awake today

I appreciate it though

This could be anything from
Looksmaxxing, Situations and life problems
Just comment down below !
Some bigger problems I might make a thread about instead, but I'll tell you when I do
Looks feminene (15 yrs old)

Can you teach me how to delete a .com account by deleting yours first

Some bigger problems I might make a thread about instead, but I'll tell you when I do
How to treat dark circles most effectively and how to maximize appeal as a women

How to treat dark circles most effectively and how to maximize appeal as a women
I made a thread about the appeal thing for women already, if you have dark circles while already having a consistent and good sleeping pattern it could be due to thin skin in that area. Do you take any retinols for your skin care ?

I made a thread about the appeal thing for women already, if you have dark circles while already having a consistent and good sleeping pattern it could be due to thin skin in that area. Do you take any retinols for your skin care ?
Yes I use the one from CeraVe

ways to grow hair faster? i’m becoming more impatient and my hair is still short

I need to sell two vehicles quick. Don't need to make the best profit, possible but just need to sell them in less than a week. Can I sell them to a dealership or something? I don't know anything about this kind of crap.

i have unilateral crossbite but afraid that braces will ruin my face. i also have some teeth that are behind my lower teeth which will prob require extractions. i dont want bone resorption to fuck me up

i have unilateral crossbite but afraid that braces will ruin my face. i also have some teeth that are behind my lower teeth which will prob require extractions. i dont want bone resorption to fuck me up
How would braces fuck you up ?

not sure thats the problem. idk how the braces will affect my teeth and constant force from the braces might change my face
braces dont fuck up your face all they do is straighten teeth
dont get extractions, if you are too crowded get a palate expander instead

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
damiankater Off-Topic 1
Iblameelliotmogger Looksmaxxing 4
pompompurino Off-Topic 19
anthonyfr Looksmaxxing 14