Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Do you think DHT is the reason for such a decline in most people's skin quality from 16 to 21?

Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Messages
36
Online time
6h 34m
Reputation
37
It kind of makes sense. Males reach their peak Testosterone levels in the 18-21 range. And obviously this leads to much higher DHT levels due to how the 5 alpha reductase enzyme works. If I understand correctly, we don't start losing collagen until about 25. So it can't be that causing it

Could this be why most people's skin deteriorates so badly from age 16 to 21?

I wonder how good people's skin would age if they started DUT 0.5 mg at 16.
 
DHT doenst degrade skin collagen
 
It kind of makes sense. Males reach their peak Testosterone levels in the 18-21 range. And obviously this leads to much higher DHT levels due to how the 5 alpha reductase enzyme works. If I understand correctly, we don't start losing collagen until about 25. So it can't be that causing it

Could this be why most people's skin deteriorates so badly from age 16 to 21?

I wonder how good people's skin would age if they started DUT 0.5 mg at 16.
No I don't think so. I've ran so much DHT and it didn't really fuck with my skin that much. It is mainly just about how much u take care of it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top