Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Does facial contouring work?

Looktothemax

I'm saving up to have my entire face contoured. I'm sick of not being enough for people.

hell no not if you aren’t already lean and debloated

What does this mean?
most of the before and afters I have seen are of guys like 20% body fat, and the results are either negligible or could be achieved by losing weight and thus face fat. If you are not at a low bodyfat% and debloated, then do that before you get a pointless procedure.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
most of the before and afters I have seen are of guys like 20% body fat, and the results are either negligible or could be achieved by losing weight and thus face fat. If you are not at a low bodyfat% and debloated, then do that before you get a pointless procedure.
I am a girl and have a low bodyfat percentage

I just described them and you're not reading
I am reading, I’m just trying to better understand why you chose facial contouring to try and change them. Am I confusing it with something else or is facial contouring a procedure to make your face appear leaner and more defined?

if you want to look mixed you’ll need to use a skin lightening stack, look on .org

you will also likely need rhinoplasty

you can also fraud eye color with colored contacts

I am sure there’s a thread on .org about how to do all this

if you want to look mixed you’ll need to use a skin lightening stack, look on .org

you will also likely need rhinoplasty

you can also fraud eye color with colored contacts

I am sure there’s a thread on .org about how to do all this
Think there is but please be careful not to go too far because you could risk looking uncanny.

Think there is but please be careful not to go too far because you could risk looking uncanny.
funky flamingo has a pretty good transformation