Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Does it look gay to tuck in your shirt?

forevervirgin

After I lost 20 kgs of fat last 8 months my T-shirts weren't as up to date as they were when I was fat/chubby. All my T-shirts are now overgrown and they hang over my hips and groin area. I tried to tuck them in sometimes, but then my friends told me that tucking shirts into your pants looks gay. Are they right or should I ignore their comments and tuck in my shirts?

After I lost 20 kgs of fat last 8 months my T-shirts weren't as up to date as they were when I was fat/chubby. All my T-shirts are now overgrown and they hang over my hips and groin area. I tried to tuck them in sometimes, but then my friends told me that tucking shirts into your pants looks gay. Are they right or should I ignore their comments and tuck in my shirts?
Good job for the weight loss first, then tucking your shirt in the pants can make you look like a dork depending on how it looks or how you act when you're wearing it but to be safe just dont do it

Change ur shirts u have very high chances of being rap.ed by TYRONE TITANDICK and PAJEET and while taking off ur shirt be in public or be completely alone or TYRONE TITANDICK and PAJEET will find u and it will be over for ur asshole

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good job for the weight loss first, then tucking your shirt in the pants can make you look like a dork depending on how it looks or how you act when you're wearing it but to be safe just dont do it
I'll just buy new shirts then