Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Does jelq stunt natural penis growth?

No, i dont think so

Look into chemical PE

or visit a urologist/endocrinologist

(although they will surely tell you "Muh 5 Inch is average and totally fine111"

No, i dont think so

Look into chemical PE

or visit a urologist/endocrinologist

(although they will surely tell you "Muh 5 Inch is average and totally fine111"
minimum T levels to be healthy are 200 and you have 201, get the f**k out of my office bro youre healthy

poo poo info
Baby poo; Kids funny picture
Baby poo; Kids funny picture

bruh. I have a bigger penis than u. And when I reach your age I'll be at least 6 inches taller. I also mog u to oblivion at only 14 years old, u ugly f****t.
Over4u

• JFL
Reactions: Rei
bruh. I have a bigger penis than u. And when I reach your age I'll be at least 6 inches taller. I also mog u to oblivion at only 14 years old, u ugly f****t.
Over4u

Fk I just can't...
iu

Over4u
where's your answer big boy?