Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Does milk increase estrogen and thus close growth plates faster?

FutureChad

I'm 15 and 5'8 so i think my growth plates aren't closed yet. i want to be 6'2/6'3.

Someone said if you drink a lot of milk you get much calcium and you need that for bone growth so thats good.

Now someone else says don't drink milk because it will increase estrogen and bcs of that it will close your growth plates faster.

What is best?

the form of estrogen in milk should have an incredibly low bioavailability, but some studies in humans showed it does increase estrogen, while some others including rat studies showed the opposite

estrogen in milk apparently goes up if you milk the cow closer to it giving birth

estrogen also increases the release of IGF-1 and number of IGF receptors in the body so that will 100% help with growth

a lot of jewish intereference with these studies. tbh id say to just not avoid milk, but dont go out of your way to drink it if you dont want to just because you think it will help

Yes, estrogen is present in factory farmed milk. If you want to grow taller you need to increase your HGH as much as possible, Go exercise all day and get a full nights sleep.

Also look up intermittent fasting to create artificial HGH spikes during the day.
It brings about unreal levels of increase in HGH production
And you don't need calcium that much for bone growth.
Magnesium is more important and more rare.

I mean it sure depends on your genetics but even if your growth plates are still open it's not likely that you will hit another growth spurt.
I was 178 cm tall in the morning when I was 14
Now I'm 18 years old and my morning height is 181 cm
Little more than an inch of growth in 4 years.
That's because I didn't hit another growth spurt.

Yes, estrogen is present in factory farmed milk. If you want to grow taller you need to increase your HGH as much as possible, Go exercise all day and get a full nights sleep.
i did neither of those no wonder i turned out so short fml

Also look up intermittent fasting to create artificial HGH spikes during the day.

I mean it sure depends on your genetics but even if your growth plates are still open it's not likely that you will hit another growth spurt.
jfl IF doesnt increase GH

longer fasts increase GH but pls tell me how youll grow eating nothing

the GH spike is there as protection bro

Well the drop in insulin levels begin to happen 3 hours after eating and after 6 hours HGH production starts to increase and it gets more and more significant as hours progress.It starts to get significant at around 12 hour mark and becomes maximally effective at 18-20 hours.One study demonstrated a 2000% increase in HGH levels by just 24 hours of fasting.So I don't know where you got the idea you'd have to be fasting at least two days from
Yea I know that it's there as protection but it's not like we can't use it to our advantage.
So I mean it's not impossible to fulfill your daily calorie intake with a 20/4 intermittent fasting routine.
And if 24 hours of fasting results in 2000% increase 20 hours should also be quite significant.
And as long as you're taking in enough nutrients in your two meals (in case you do a 20/4) you should be fine

Yea I know that it's there as protection but it's not like we can't use it to our advantage.
So I mean it's not impossible to fulfill your daily calorie intake with a 20/4 intermittent fasting routine.
And if 24 hours of fasting results in 2000% increase 20 hours should also be quite significant.
And as long as you're taking in enough nutrients in your two meals (in case you do a 20/4) you should be fine
ill reply when i get home but i did see this

if youre lucky ill get a creepshot of some JB working her ass here

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

i've never had a real good grow spurt, and my parents are both tall so i think i got good a chance on a growth spurt
thx about the magnesium thing, didnt know that

and i tryed intermettent fasting, but what Nick says, how can i grow if i eat barrely. i think IF is better if you're done growing and shit.

i've never had a real good grow spurt, and my parents are both tall so i think i got good a chance on a growth spurt
thx about the magnesium thing, didnt know that
just googled foods high in magnesium and all I found were plant sources

Well the drop in insulin levels begin to happen 3 hours after eating and after 6 hours HGH production starts to increase and it gets more and more significant as hours progress.It starts to get significant at around 12 hour mark and becomes maximally effective at 18-20 hours.One study demonstrated a 2000% increase in HGH levels by just 24 hours of fasting.So I don't know where you got the idea you'd have to be fasting at least two days from

tbh we re going into territory where 1) idk much about 2) can only be hypothesized about since i doubt anyone did any studies about this cause why would they

when fasting, you go catabolic. adrenaline and cortisol are being released in order to:
- release glycogen from muscles/liver
- break down muscle fibers to be converted to glucose trough gluconeogenesis
- release fat from fat cells

if your GH were to be high, youd favorize the fat as opposed to the muscle for energy, yes

also all minerals you ingested with your meal will be gone. your body regulates how much is being absorbed by how much is needed. the rest is pissed out

for growth to happen you must be anabolic. you need minerals and you need some vitamins (why do you think people are going insane megadosing k2? its retarded but small doses are required tbh..)

also IF increases albumin and SHBG, lowering free hormones. longer fasts break your balls, no matter what you hear cucks on youtube say ((((dr.))) ericuck bergenstein, (((thomas degoldberg))) gcwaw7izkzo11.png)

also the (((studies))) i read showed basically nothing before 2 days

-------------------->

last points i want to make:
- its not GH thats important, its IGF-1, and IGF-1 downregulates GH secretion
- theres more factors that lead to bone growth other than GH. androgens, estrogens, insulin, leptin, all are involved in growth.

it would make no sense for you to be able to grow after not eating for days, that makes no sense. you get hungry when going trough a growth spurt, no? what makes sense is that you'd want your muscles to not go to shit if you cant find food for a few days

the antioxidants in them is the problem
idk much about that man, i actually feel better when having a good diet with veggies, fruit, meat and everything. so i think i'm doing good yk

idk much about that man, i actually feel better when having a good diet with veggies, fruit, meat and everything. so i think i'm doing good yk
might as well be eating cupcakes and cookies, at least that wont hinder muscle growth and strength

might as well be eating cupcakes and cookies, at least that wont hinder muscle growth and strength
i actually never eat that, i don't like most of sugary food
and i'm 15 so now i don't really need big muscles or strength

i actually never eat that, i don't like most of sugary food
and i'm 15 so now i don't really need big muscles or strength
just saying so you know that something that seems insignificant can have really detremental effects on growth of any kind

having a low inflammatory diet also increases albumin and SHBG which lowers Free T for example

I'm 15 and 5'8 so i think my FORWARD GROWTH plates aren't closed yet. i want to be 6'2/6'3.

Someone said if you drink a lot of milk you get much calcium and you need that for FORWARD BONE GROWTH so thats good.

Now someone else says don't drink milk because it will increase estrogen and bcs of that it will close your FORWARD GROWTH plates faster.

What is best?
iu