Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Why not
it doesn’t do anything if ur not consistent and 70% of the time you look scaryWhy not
do dick cutting workWhy not
Wym consistent I thought it was a one time thing unlike canthus cutting where u have to constantly cut itit doesn’t do anything if ur not consistent and 70% of the time you look scary
no you gotta do it multiple timesWym consistent I thought it was a one time thing unlike canthus cutting where u have to constantly cut it
How do you knowno you gotta do it multiple times
I know these thingsHow do you know
Ru a foidI know these things
yesRu a foid
I already said my mouth is narrower than ideal and my mouth to nose is bad bc of my wide alarunless ur ratios be cooked no