Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

does my nose go out too far or is it just that im recessed?

Focus on your eyes first tbh. Jaw is recessed and nose is fine, but as you saw in the replies - recessed jaw in a girl is a subjective failo, not objective

As for the eyes - you objectively have bad eyes and these negatively impact your smv. Fix them first

Focus on your eyes first tbh. Jaw is recessed and nose is fine, but as you saw in the replies - recessed jaw in a girl is a subjective failo, not objective

As for the eyes - you objectively have bad eyes and these negatively impact your smv. Fix them first
Agreed, she needs some sort of eye surgery asap

remember to never shake ur head ur eyes might fall out

been there done that 🙏🙏
I don't understand it very well. @n9wiff and i find you pretty even though you have a lot of features that other guys classify as ugly.

Said that, is there any of the guys bellow who you find attractive but don't follow looks theory?

Screenshot_20240808-205502.png

I don't understand it very well. @n9wiff and i find you pretty even though you have a lot of features that other guys classify as ugly.

Said that, is there any of the guys bellow who you find attractive but don't follow looks theory?

View attachment 35661
Nah after I looked back and some pics I realized I was wrong, not ugly by any means but flaws areheavily there.

Her fist pic was frauded.

Nah after I looked back and some pics I realized I was wrong, not ugly by any means but flaws areheavily there.

Wow, your 3 months of passion must had passed lol. Or did you jerked off? Well

Your passion have no value, your attraction is as plastic as fast food and as meaningful as a fart

You can't love women.
No one loves me

No one loves me
Love is taking care. If your family is taking care of you when they could just banish you to the streets, then they do love you.

But humans don't just love, they are more nuanced and complex.

look back at your pics too plz 😉

Indicator of interest, when a girl shows or confesses feelings of attraction to you
That's not reliable. It can be just pranks to mess around with you. Or just a game to have fun

That's not reliable. It can be just pranks to mess around with you. Or just a game to have fun
Girls asked me out before. Their friends also usually tell me early when some girl feels something for me.

I only count legit confessions. One asked me over text after stalking me for awhile, another bought me chocolates and asked me out for Valentines day.

Girls asked me out before. Their friends also usually tell me early when some girl feels something for me.

I only count legit confessions. One asked me over text after stalking me for awhile, another bought me chocolates and asked me out for Valentines day.
Brutal

bro i just made an image of u being attractive and taller than most people (cause Malaysia)
i think u would look cool if u wear a brown leather jacket and grew longer hair

no reason for posting this just cause my mind made am image

Back