Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Don’t use hydrocortisone on the top of your nose

Doutzy

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 12, 2026
Messages
269
Online time
1d 3h
Reputation
365
I used hydrocortisone on the top of my nose and it thinned out so much that now I have a bump because the bone shows up. Ruined my side profile so don’t use it on the top of the nose
 
i thought it was known to not use hydrocortisone on the face? but that really sucks, do you still put it on your face?
there was a post on another site about how it can reduce the size of your nose a little, it's told to use pea sized drops
 
i thought it was known to not use hydrocortisone on the face? but that really sucks, do you still put it on your face?
No not anymore. I used it because ppl say it thins the nose but I was a dumbass and applied it where it shouldn’t have thinned
 
its not permanent though
 
I used hydrocortisone on the top of my nose and it thinned out so much that now I have a bump because the bone shows up. Ruined my side profile so don’t use it on the top of the nose
%?
 
my nose is straight tho even the bone i think
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top