Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Poll Don't allow females to be on here.

Should women be allowed on here?

• Yes (why?)

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Autismcel

Master
This is pretty obvious.

Not only is having them is pointless (they literally just have to exist, that's it) but there are already HUNDREDS of female only forums.

I ask you @Dean to please consider implementing a new rule; 13+ male only

There are many incels here, you'll just see fights happening here and there

What do you think guys??
@sigma @Nihilus @i_love_roosters @LooksThinker @wackedchives please vote.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is an important poll, sorry if this was the wrong section.

We need as many members to see it.

i think yes, so that they can rate us. most people are here because they want women. the ultimate goal of humans is survival and then reproduction because you survived. therefore we must get a partner and have family. even if you claim to be looksmaxxing for status or jobs, that all correlates to your mating success. if you have females here, they can rate you and tell you to improve. after all, it will not be men you are with but with women. so you need to know what they think. however it is more difficult for me to rate and give advice to females because i am unfamiliar. besides, there is a small portion of females here that are active

i think yes, so that they can rate us. most people are here because they want women. the ultimate goal of humans is survival and then reproduction because you survived. therefore we must get a partner and have family. even if you claim to be looksmaxxing for status or jobs, that all correlates to your mating success. if you have females here, they can rate you and tell you to improve. after all, it will not be men you are with but with women. so you need to know what they think. however it is more difficult for me to rate and give advice to females because i am unfamiliar. besides, there is a small portion of females here that are active
If you want women to rate you could simply go ask them on reddit or instagram.

I've seen a couple of women here trying to "looksmax" when all they could do is just wear revealing clothes, and put on 5 kilos of makeup

If you want women to rate you could simply go ask them on reddit or instagram.

I've seen a couple of women here trying to "looksmax" when all they could do is just wear revealing clothes, and put on 5 kilos of makeup
those women that wear revealing clothes and wear a lot of makeup are unattractive imo
also i dont have reddit or instagram :bloat:

This is pretty obvious.

Not only is having them is pointless (they literally just have to exist, that's it) but there are already HUNDREDS of female only forums.

I ask you @Dean to please consider implementing a new rule; 13+ male only

There are many incels here, you'll just see fights happening here and there

What do you think guys??
@sigma @Nihilus @i_love_roosters @LooksThinker @wackedchives please vote.
Best raters are women

...on an alternate reality
Looksmaxlossus

why did you steal @Ritalincel avi

Tbh idgaf, I think it’s possible to be an incel regardless of looks, and that being said there are a lot of women out there, even some I know that are friends, that are in a similar boat to guys on this forum. I say allow them, and yeah pretty much all women could have sex if they really wanted to, but who ever said looksmaxxing is JUST about sex? Personally I just enjoy the pursuit of beauty for beauty’s sake

This is bullshit no age rule plz i wanna bully kids and females and they should be allowed but 5x prone to getting banned

Women and men are allowed. If you can't handle that then you need exposure therapy. How can you expect to handle a women if you cant even stand to have her in your space? Trust me it's for your benefit also women can rate you and give you advice on what females think ALSO most women who join these spaces are not your avg women and tend to be more honest as they are not as NT as the avg women. Just my experience talking to women on PSL and looksmax sphere over the years.

Women and men are allowed. If you can't handle that then you need exposure therapy. How can you expect to handle a women if you cant even stand to have her in your space? Trust me it's for your benefit also women can rate you and give you advice on what females think ALSO most women who join these spaces are not your avg women and tend to be more honest as they are not as NT as the avg women. Just my experience talking to women on PSL and looksmax sphere over the years.
They have all literally left 🤣

They just come here for validation (like usually) and then leave

They can literally use fakeup and shit, we can't. That's why the other looksmaxxing forums don't allow them to register

They can literally use fakeup and shit, we can't. That's why the other looksmaxxing forums don't allow them to register
Nothing’s stopping you from wearing makeup, it doesn’t need to be feminine with eyeliner and eyeshadow, all male celebs wear makeup of some kind

And while I think definitely there are some women or just people in general who use rating for validation, the truth is that most women come, receive tips to help their appearance, and leave, because they don’t use this forum as an online community like we do, more as an advice website.

Y’know maybe more women would hang out on the forum if we were a bit more welcoming and treated them as equals; that’s half the battle with inceldom, just realizing that women are exactly like you or me

Maybe if we didn’t gatekeep as much, then we could start to break down the sting of being born unattractive, I know for a fact if people had access to information on this forum that we do, both men and women, they would really appreciate it

Nothing’s stopping you from wearing makeup, it doesn’t need to be feminine with eyeliner and eyeshadow, all male celebs wear makeup of some kind

And while I think definitely there are some women or just people in general who use rating for validation, the truth is that most women come, receive tips to help their appearance, and leave, because they don’t use this forum as an online community like we do, more as an advice website.

Y’know maybe more women would hang out on the forum if we were a bit more welcoming and treated them as equals; that’s half the battle with inceldom, just realizing that women are exactly like you or me

Maybe if we didn’t gatekeep as much, then we could start to break down the sting of being born unattractive, I know for a fact if people had access to information on this forum that we do, both men and women, they would really appreciate it
The most bluepulled shit ever

The most bluepulled shit ever
Ngl you gotta admit when you act like an extremist and complete asshole most people are repelled by it but you act like this because you feel ugly already. This is understand as it's a projection for how you feel but it still doesn't mean you shouldn't try to change it. We want this site to be more active and that "incel" behavior has to change on this site. Try to be more careful with what you say to people. I'm not telling you to be censored I'm saying understand when people come here. They want to get advice and be around like minded people and it be accepted .This isn't not .org. .org is extremely exclusive. It's just not the same site as this is meant to be

Last edited:
Ngl you gotta admit when you act like an extremist and complete asshole most people are repelled by it but you act like this because you feel ugly already. This is u under stable as it's a projection for how you feel but it still doesn't mean you shouldn't try to change it. We want this site to be more active and that "incel" behavior has to change on this site. Try to be more careful with what you say to people. I'm not telling you to be censored I'm saying understand when people come here. They want to get advice and be around like minded people and it be accepted .This isn't not .org. .org is extremely exclusive. It's just not the same site as this is meant to be
When am I going to be made mod? @Dean @Nihilus @sigma

Ngl you gotta admit when you act like an extremist and complete asshole most people are repelled by it but you act like this because you feel ugly already. This is understand as it's a projection for how you feel but it still doesn't mean you shouldn't try to change it. We want this site to be more active and that "incel" behavior has to change on this site. Try to be more careful with what you say to people. I'm not telling you to be censored I'm saying understand when people come here. They want to get advice and be around like minded people and it be accepted .This isn't not .org. .org is extremely exclusive. It's just not the same site as this is meant to be
I don't feel ugly jfl.

They all literally come here, get validation, and leave.

I'm not speaking from my arse, you can go ahead and check out the 'female looksmaxxing' section lol.

untrue

This is honestly just something I will never understand about incels. If your unable to handle female interaction on a small forum, how do you expect to handle it in real life. I'm assuming the majority of you guys are here for that very thing, female attention and "ascension". I feel like it should be common sense that men can not rate other men from the perspective of a woman. This is especially present on. org, gorgeous men with high female appeal being rated extremely low and vice versa.

I think the top reason why a female presence here and on other forums is especially crucial is because a lot of the incels and boys here aren't working on their faces to have good female or general social appeal, they're working to be runway models. The problem with this is that a lot of features that are associated with modelling aren't even appealing, a lot of the males on these forums need to realise most models are just essentially walking clothe hangers, they are trying make the clothes look good not themselves. You are more likely to see men simping over certain male models than you are to see women. You shouldn't be aiming to look like these people. I think the whole "HunTeR EyeS" bs has got to be the best example of this, no f*****g woman cares about hunter eyes, a lot prefer
almond or rounder eyes.

What I'm saying here essentially is that women are definitely needed in these forums to deter males from making silly mistakes in terms of their appearance. A perspective of the female gaze is definitely needed on a forum where the whole point of the forum is to attract females. Tip, whenever you take recommendations from other men on these forums just always keep in mind that you are changing characteristics of your face in accordance to another mans opinion in order to appeal a woman. Ask yourself " Does what I'm doing make any sense?" No it f*****g doesn't, especially when said opinion is that of a f*****g incel, the demographic the has THE LEAST amount of female interaction. Like come on, should this really be a debate.

Last edited:
Agree. Males should be allowed to wear makeup. There are 3 problems though:

A lot of girls are trad and will look down on you for that.
There is not gender equality, even leftists will look down on a man who cheats his appearance, for example you are probably better off never admitting you got plastic surgery.
Normie makeup has chemicals in it.

This is honestly just something I will never understand about incels. If your unable to handle female interaction on a small forum, how do you expect to handle it in real life. I'm assuming the majority of you guys are here for that very thing, female attention and "ascension". I feel like it should be common sense that men can not rate other men from the perspective of a woman. This is especially present on. org, gorgeous men with high female appeal being rated extremely low and vice versa.
what is your opinion on separating men and women at the work place? I think it could benefit productivity not having sexual tension.

What if we implement a "Man only" subforum, for the incels that want a man-space, while allowing females free entry everywhere else?

I think the top reason why a female presence here and on other forums is especially crucial is because a lot of the incels and boys here aren't working on their faces to have good female or general social appeal, they're working to be runway models. The problem with this is that a lot of features that are associated with modelling aren't even appealing, a lot of the males on these forums need to realise most models are just essentially walking clothe hangers, they are trying make the clothes look good not themselves. You are more likely to see men simping over certain male models than you are to see women. You shouldn't be aiming to look like these people. I think the whole "HunTeR EyeS" bs has got to be the best example of this, no f*****g woman cares about hunter eyes, a lot prefer
almond or rounder eyes.
its psl autism
What I'm saying here essentially is that women are definitely needed in these forums to deter males from making silly mistakes in terms of their appearance. A perspective of the female gaze is definitely needed on a forum where the whole point of the forum is to attract females. Tip, whenever you take recommendations from other men on these forums just always keep in mind that you are changing characteristics of your face in accordance to another mans opinion in order to appeal a woman. Like come on, should this really be a debate.
agree

what is your opinion on separating men and women at the work place? I think it could benefit productivity not having sexual tension.

What if we implement a "Man only" subforum, for the incels that want a man-space, while allowing females free entry everywhere else?
I agree, men definitely do deserve there spaces just as women do. There wouldn't be any problem with this

almond or rounder eyes.
Real ik if that was the case i would have had a bangathon when i was lean

almond or rounder eyes.

What I'm saying here essentially is that women are definitely needed in these forums to deter males from making silly mistakes in terms of their appearance. A perspective of the female gaze is definitely needed on a forum where the whole point of the forum is to attract females. Tip, whenever you take recommendations from other men on these forums just always keep in mind that you are changing characteristics of your face in accordance to another mans opinion in order to appeal a woman. Ask yourself " Does what I'm doing make any sense?" No it f*****g doesn't, especially when said opinion is that of a f*****g incel, the demographic the has THE LEAST amount of female interaction. Like come on, should this really be a debate.
DNRD but problem with females on looksmaaxing forum is that they will just post for validation. Look at r/looksmaxxingadvice and youll see. That sub is nuked with pretty women just asking for compliments

DNRD but problem with females on looksmaaxing forum is that they will just post for validation. Look at r/looksmaxxingadvice and youll see. That sub is nuked with pretty women just asking for compliments
I've seen those, majority of those women are onlyfans bots. Obviously doing that shit here would result in a ban

This is 100% correct they shouldnt be here in first place every singel fucker here As much as like to act alpha and play mega cool, they will turn into a simp as soon as a girl gives them an iota of attention. (Already seen few time even mods)

If ur saying smt then yes I will listen and argue if u wanna. but if it's a female simply I won't. If u ask why becz

They don't even do lookmaxx just plain stuff like skincare, makeup, fillers, hair, cleaning and shii just basic plain stuff they don't have any hard knowledge whatsoever

Also ask urself
why should they be allowed?
What do they possibly have to contribute?
What can they say that we already dont know from social media Or day to day experience?
u know the truth that why ur here

This is 100% correct they shouldnt be here in first place every singel fucker here As much as like to act alpha and play mega cool, they will turn into a simp as soon as a girl gives them an iota of attention. (Already seen few time even mods)

If ur saying smt then yes I will listen and argue if u wanna. but if it's a female simply I won't. If u ask why becz

They don't even do lookmaxx just plain stuff like skincare, makeup, fillers, hair, cleaning and shii just basic plain stuff they don't have any hard knowledge whatsoever

Also ask urself
What can they say that we already dont know from social media Or day to day experience?
high iq

almond or rounder eyes.

The problem is that most of the women registering literally just come, get easy validation, and leave 🤣 they don't give a f**k about rating anyone here

Also ask urself
They don't know true looksmaxxing lmao.

Mfs would do ANYTHING just for 0.25+ PSL and I mean ANYTHING.

You've seen the n*****s who performed buccal fat removal on themselves on .org, right?

On my life no women in the looksmaxxing community is gonna do it.

I've seen those, majority of those women are onlyfans bots. Obviously doing that shit here would result in a ban
You're literally the only female user here atp, the rest register, fish for compliments, and dip

The problem is that most of the women registering literally just come, get easy validation, and leave 🤣 they don't give a f**k about rating anyone here
Okay this is genuinely just pure curiosity in my part

Why do you care? Why is that a problem for you?

I mean no one is making you validate anyone, you don’t have to interact with every post

Like, just ignore them m8 if it’s THAT annoying

You're literally the only female user here atp, the rest register, fish for compliments, and dip
n***a ur acting like men don't do this shit too. It's confirmation bias. This really shouldn't be a debate because it's once in a blue moon when a woman actually joins this forum in the first place. Truly makes no difference

They don't know true looksmaxxing lmao.

Mfs would do ANYTHING just for 0.25+ PSL and I mean ANYTHING.

You've seen the n*****s who performed buccal fat removal on themselves on .org, right?

On my life no women in the looksmaxxing community is gonna do it.
Would you do that? Would anyone with any f*****g sense do that? No. Why is it a problem that specifically women don't want to go to extreme lengths for 0.25+ PSL. Majority of people wouldn't do this, not just women.

So why are we complaining about female users if I'm the only one here. The vast majority of people who join this forum dip. Women join forums like these less. So on average there's obviously going to be less female users who stay than male.

This debate is honestly just slow.

Back