Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Poll Don't allow females to be on here.

Should women be allowed on here?

• Yes (why?)

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
n***a ur acting like men don't do this shit too. It's confirmation bias. This really shouldn't be a debate because it's once in a blue moon when a woman actually joins this forum in the first place. Truly makes no difference

Would you do that? Would anyone with any f*****g sense do that? No. Why is it a problem that specifically women don't want to go to extreme lengths for 0.25+ PSL. Majority of people wouldn't do this, not just women.

So why are we complaining about female users if I'm the only one here. The vast majority of people who join this forum dip. Women join forums like these less. So on average there's obviously going to be less female users who stay than male.

This debate is honestly just slow.
We need more females then

We need more females then
I think the problem lies in the fact that the vast majority of women aren't going to want to stay in blackpilled and incel filled communities. n*****s here aren't very welcoming especially to women. you're gonna have to truly lower your standards for people and tolerate shit you would never tolerate irl, you have to learn to cope with insults and more. The reason I'm here is because I know it's to be expected, you can't really have a high standards for basic human decency on forums like these, A lot of women are just not going to do this.

I think the problem lies in the fact that the vast majority of women aren't going to want to stay in blackpilled and incel filled communities. n*****s here aren't very welcoming especially to women. you're gonna have to truly lower your standards for people and tolerate shit you would never tolerate irl, you have to learn to cope with insults and more. The reason I'm here is because I know it's to be expected, you can't really have a high standards for basic human decency on forums like these, A lot of women are just not going to do this.
Let's be honest, women have easier lives than men.

They literally just have to exist. Us men on the other hand, we need to be good looking, have good in-come, have some sort of status, have a personality etc. Meanwhile women just have to be attractive which they are 90% of the time when wearing makeup.

And I'm betting my left testicle (I'll feed it to a husky live on liveleak.com) that you won't stay on this forum for longer than 2 months from now on because you can have any man you want.

Let's be honest, women have easier lives than men.

They literally just have to exist. Us men on the other hand, we need to be good looking, have good in-come, have some sort of status, have a personality etc. Meanwhile women just have to be attractive which they are 90% of the time when wearing makeup.

And I'm betting my left testicle (I'll feed it to a husky live on liveleak.com) that you won't stay on this forum for longer than 2 months from now on because you can have any man you want.
I don't care about any of this. What I said had nothing to do with women having easier lives than men.

Also I've been on this forum for longer than everyone who has replied to this thread so far haha.

I don't care about any of this. What I said had nothing to do with women having easier lives than men.

Also I've been on this forum for longer than everyone who has replied to this thread so far haha.
Join dates me

They don't know true looksmaxxing lmao.

Mfs would do ANYTHING just for 0.25+ PSL and I mean ANYTHING.
Only low inbhi user and OGs
But atleast 60% of active user will do it if 0.25+ gain are guaranteed with single f*****g method
You've seen the n*****s who performed buccal fat removal on themselves on .org, right?
Legit Clavicular and penuome guide are smt else they even motivated to do lemon bottle diy jfl
On my life no women in the looksmaxxing community is gonna do it.
Actually Becz they don't need to if they just go to gym and and are not landwhales level they will mog 99% of this forum + infinite smv (add emojis u fucker)
compacy mid face and no severe recesion are law to beauty for female they just need this fr

Only low inbhi user and OGs
But atleast 60% of active user will do it if 0.25+ gain are guaranteed with single f*****g method

Legit Clavicular and penuome guide are smt else they even motivated to do lemon bottle diy jfl

Actually Becz they don't need to if they just go to gym and and are not landwhales level they will mog 99% of this forum + infinite smv (add emojis u fucker)
compacy mid face and no severe recesion are law to beauty for female they just need this fr
They can even get away with recession most of the time, they just need a compact face + non-kike nose = tera-stacy SMV even if she was a LTB

there are ugly women who wants to looksmaxx (like me) so yes,don't you guys want high quality women? Why cant this be the place for men and women to level up/ become more high quality

there are ugly women who wants to looksmaxx (like me) so yes,don't you guys want high quality women? Why cant this be the place for men and women to level up/ become more high quality
You can literally just wear makeup and you'll mog every male on earth, what's the point?

Most women who join literally ask for ratings (validation) and dip, without rating any male so we can understand the female gaze

Again. You're gonna have to deal with women being on here. adapt or leave. Stop thinking your edgy or sigma. If you actually wanna be a "chad'. You wouldn't leave the mental resilience on the table that letting women in your space brings. If you turn into a secret simp when they come along and it means you will fold or it makes you feel unsafe and inadequate. having women around you all the time will slowly fix this. It's like jumping into the ocean when you fear it. You dont truly know what will happen but a high change nothing will happen to you if you just join the rest of us who have been in the ocean. Insecurities are hidden by your sigma front you put on but deep deep down everyone knows the natural step to total chadom is to be secure within yourself and be able to handle women. If you looks-max you will have to mental health max and love yourself max too for the looks to match the inside. dark triad is a meme. Real respectful people have aura and that comes with having all of that.

Again. You're gonna have to deal with women being on here. adapt or leave. Stop thinking your edgy or sigma. If you actually wanna be a "chad'. You wouldn't leave the mental resilience on the table that letting women in your space brings. If you turn into a secret simp when they come along and it means you will fold or it makes you feel unsafe and inadequate. having women around you all the time will slowly fix this. It's like jumping into the ocean when you fear it. You dont truly know what will happen but a high change nothing will happen to you if you just join the rest of us who have been in the ocean. Insecurities are hidden by your sigma front you put on but deep deep down everyone knows the natural step to total chadom is to be secure within yourself and be able to handle women. If you looks-max you will have to mental health max and love yourself max too for the looks to match the inside. dark triad is a meme. Real respectful people have aura and that comes with having all of that.
The secret simp thing is kinda real I see blackpillers like that

The secret simp thing is kinda real I see blackpillers like that
Literally hahaha

Honestly I think a lot of incels use looksmaxxing to make themselves look so good that their personality doesn’t matter

But their personality does matter, and it’s usually the absolute opposite of what any well adjusted guy is like

theyre all cucked, im the actual sigma 🤑
1715200970374.png

This is pretty obvious.

Not only is having them is pointless (they literally just have to exist, that's it) but there are already HUNDREDS of female only forums.

I ask you @Dean to please consider implementing a new rule; 13+ male only

There are many incels here, you'll just see fights happening here and there

What do you think guys??
@sigma @Nihilus @i_love_roosters @LooksThinker @wackedchives please vote.
Incel thoughts tbh. if you want to appeal to a girl isnt the best way to speak to women and see what they like are people around here just anti women or smthn like how do you expect to attract and keep a women just by standing there and looking good. all these guys u fan boy over all know how to speak to women because they have conversations with them ontop of good looks they have charm thats what most u incels have to learn its easier to get women if your good looking but u have to have a decent personality to keep them.

you do care but you just dont realize it yet.

its all connected.

male's having low quality of life causes more toxicity. And this effects interactions on websites such as this. And it applies also to non gender stuff also. For example, there is a critic on gamespot who has shit views on game graphics, and it grinded my gears and I wanted to be toxic to him but i didn't. Whereas estrogen makes people want a safe space and in an estrogen-controlled space i wouldn't be allowed to be toxic to people like him.

You can literally just wear makeup and you'll mog every male on earth, what's the point?

Most women who join literally ask for ratings (validation) and dip, without rating any male so we can understand the female gaze
most but not all, some men also do the same on here from TikTok and other social media apps
makeup is not the solution to everything, there is still unattractive women without makeup

Back