Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Double standards “problem”

maryd

As a women I’m not here to defend myself and neither act like a men supporter or whatever, but I still don’t get why people here are so upset about double beauty standards. I think this phenomenon is purely ruled by animal nature correlated to sex : just think about it, female animals are uglier and more plain , males are more colorful or sumptuous to attract female attention, they fight and the winner gets to mate with the female. Average men actually looks better than average women without makeup on , but on the other hand the average women have thousands of males on their feet, and men’s life is kinda shitty. Beauty concerns our quality of life, since the whole point of our life as animals is the survival of the species (reproduction) . We are brainwashed by the apparent modernity of society, but we belong to the effing woods. Women have it better because they don’t actually HAVE to look that good to find a partner (just not be fat or severely deformed) being a pretty girl is something that just maximizes the quality of her life, we are treated better because we bring forth offspring and such. Reality is cruel and we are ourselves egoistic beasts, but complaining and blaming females for this is just senseless.
If men stopped having “low standards “ for women we would be all at the same page ( not that anyone decided these standards, it’s a natural thing ig). I think that a lot of people here spread negativity and has a pessimistic view of human reality: just accept this concept, if you want the privilege and all, do WHATEVER it takes, get 100 surgeries done and you’ll reach your goal ( only a really few flaws can’t be fixed), work you ass off and don’t tell yourself or anyone else they cannot do it.
If you don’t care that much focus merely on your self, live for what you love doing and try to look at life from other points of views , life is not only about your social interaction , you can decide your own reality, we are free, go live on an effing island and swim with the dolphins idk.
Accept the current reality and create your new own, just the fact that we’re here means we are meant to know about the truth and we’re one step ahead of the others who don’t.
Self consciousness is crucial, the real prompt of this journey is your mentality. You don’t have to be delusional, but there are things that can actually ascend you , medicine has progressed and so should do your mentality.

You're right to an extend, but double standards are exposed rn because feminists fought for a pseudo equality, while keeping their natural instincts = E.g. Treating the "patriachy" (aka Chads elitism) like a king and treating like absolute trash the men they find repulsive.

Hypergamy hit harder today with the modern standards & feminism compared to 60years ago. Double standards are just exposed because some women decided they want equality, even a better treatment than men (less work more paid) while keeping their advantages from the past (not paying for dates etc) while treating men like garbage

Some double standards always existed because men & women are not equal and will never be equal

Looksmaxxing is a tool to get higher quality women

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You're right to an extend, but double standards are exposed rn because feminists fought for a pseudo equality, while keeping their natural instincts = E.g. Treating the "patriachy" (aka Chads elitism) like a king and treating like absolute trash the men they find repulsive.

Hypergamy hit harder today with the modern standards & feminism compared to 60years ago. Double standards are just exposed because some women decided they want equality, even a better treatment than men (less work more paid) while keeping their advantages from the past (not paying for dates etc) while treating men like garbage

Some double standards always existed because men & women are not equal and will never be equal

Looksmaxxing is a tool to get higher quality women
True , as for me I want to be part of the “high quality women “ , that’s why I’m into looksmaxxing ( I’m just delusional and this is not gonna happen )

As a women I’m not here to defend myself and neither act like a men supporter or whatever, but I still don’t get why people here are so upset about double beauty standards. I think this phenomenon is purely ruled by animal nature correlated to sex : just think about it, female animals are uglier and more plain , males are more colorful or sumptuous to attract female attention, they fight and the winner gets to mate with the female. Average men actually looks better than average women without makeup on , but on the other hand the average women have thousands of males on their feet, and men’s life is kinda shitty. Beauty concerns our quality of life, since the whole point of our life as animals is the survival of the species (reproduction) . We are brainwashed by the apparent modernity of society, but we belong to the effing woods. Women have it better because they don’t actually HAVE to look that good to find a partner (just not be fat or severely deformed) being a pretty girl is something that just maximizes the quality of her life, we are treated better because we bring forth offspring and such. Reality is cruel and we are ourselves egoistic beasts, but complaining and blaming females for this is just senseless.
If men stopped having “low standards “ for women we would be all at the same page ( not that anyone decided these standards, it’s a natural thing ig). I think that a lot of people here spread negativity and has a pessimistic view of human reality: just accept this concept, if you want the privilege and all, do WHATEVER it takes, get 100 surgeries done and you’ll reach your goal ( only a really few flaws can’t be fixed), work you ass off and don’t tell yourself or anyone else they cannot do it.
If you don’t care that much focus merely on your self, live for what you love doing and try to look at life from other points of views , life is not only about your social interaction , you can decide your own reality, we are free, go live on an effing island and swim with the dolphins idk.
Accept the current reality and create your new own, just the fact that we’re here means we are meant to know about the truth and we’re one step ahead of the others who don’t.
Self consciousness is crucial, the real prompt of this journey is your mentality. You don’t have to be delusional, but there are things that can actually ascend you , medicine has progressed and so should do your mentality.
4366238_IMG_5200.jpeg

True , as for me I want to be part of the “high quality women “ , that’s why I’m into looksmaxxing ( I’m just delusional and this is not gonna happen )
Looksmaxxing for females should adding "personalitymaxxing" because Chads, Chadlites & HTN+ already drown in pussy so they're more likely to settle down with the less crazy ones, the ones they can marry and make babies with.
"high quality women" mean women you absolutely want to settle down with

Toxic men are a appeal to some women but not toxic women, even if they're hot

Looksmaxxing for females should adding "personalitymaxxing" because Chads, Chadlites & HTN+ already drown in pussy so they're more likely to settle down with the less crazy ones, the ones they can marry and make babies with.
"high quality women" mean women you absolutely want to settle down with

Toxic men are a appeal to some women but not toxic women, even if they're hot
Getting late from work because of heavy traffic just to get yelled and beaten up by my toxic alcoholic wife sounds like something that could be nice not kidding

I agree for the most part
if you want the privilege and all, do WHATEVER it takes, get 100 surgeries done and you’ll reach your goal ( only a really few flaws can’t be fixed
Ur being hyperbolic, but some people just don’t hve the greatest base, getting a ton of procedures is bound to make them look uncanny

View attachment dnr.mp4

Getting late from work because of heavy traffic just to get yelled and beaten up by my toxic alcoholic wife sounds like something that could be nice not kidding
You better stop all that butthole talk. Talking out your butthole because your mouth knows better. You should never under any circumstances allow someone to bitch at you.
True I like it as it is. Just funny to me that y'all fought for the right to work :kekw::ricardoflick:
A woman chasing a career is like a cat chasing a lazer beam across the carpet.

You better stop all that butthole talk. Talking out your butthole because your mouth knows better. You should never under any circumstances allow someone to bitch at you.

A woman chasing a career is like a cat chasing a lazer beam across the carpet.
Sometimes i fantasize about Misato coming home drunk and beating me until i feell numb. She kicks me in the ribs until I can hardly breathe. Then she starts to cry and apologizes, begging me to forgive hr. She holds me all night as I gently cry into her t-shit. Is there any hope for me.

Sometimes i fantasize about Misato coming home drunk and beating me until i feell numb. She kicks me in the ribs until I can hardly breathe. Then she starts to cry and apologizes, begging me to forgive hr. She holds me all night as I gently cry into her t-shit. Is there any hope for me.
Who's that? An anime character?

Anyways, that's not how things go down with chicks who beat their boyfriends or husbands. Women are very different. Men who beat women do so for many reasons, but woman who beat men do so because they find them pathetic and have no respect for them. They sure as hell ain't gonna cry and beg for your forgiveness after doing so.

Yeah there's hope for you. As long as you're below 17 years old, I'd say.

Anyways, that's not how things go down with chicks who beat their boyfriends or husbands. Women are very different. Men who beat women do so for many reasons, but woman who beat men do so because they find them pathetic and have no respect for them. They sure as hell ain't gonna cry and beg for your forgiveness after doing so.

Yeah there's hope for you. As long as you're below 17 years old, I'd say.
You just mad ill have my alcoholic bipolar wife once I ascend
@cookie-cel still water?

Oh, lol. It's from Neon Genesis. I never watched that one. I didn't know that show's still popular. I used to love Bebob, Champloo, and Outlaw Star.

I've seen the bipolar wife shit go down in a marriage over the course of 20 years. Trust me you don't want to be a man in that situation.
trust brother it will work
Oh, lol. It's from Neon Genesis. I never watched that one. I didn't know that show's still popular. I used to love Bebob, Champloo, and Outlaw Star.
Thoughts on new anime?