Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Lifefuel / Motivation dream day

Jack-O'-Lantern

It's spooky season
Reputable ★★★
Joined
Nov 18, 2025
Messages
30,354
Solutions
9
Online time
2mo 12d
Reputation
82,038
Location
#ChildrenOfBigDihDiddy
I wake up as a 6'4 cl cutecel
I wake up my wife and we have sex
I go to my job as a biology teacher for 9th grade
I finish my shift and drive home
I kiss my wife and then we have lovey dovey sex again
we drive to the gym and get a sick pump 😎
we go home and que Valo and league
I dress up as a cute catboy and we have sex again
and then we go to sleep tgther
 
I wake up as a 6'4 cl cutecel
I wake up my wife and we have sex
I go to my job as a biology teacher for 9th grade
I finish my shift and drive home
I kiss my wife and then we have lovey dovey sex again
we drive to the gym and get a sick pump 😎
we go home and que Valo and league
I dress up as a cute catboy and we have sex again
and then we go to sleep tgther
your basically imagining me
me
i want a cute catboy
and cuddle to sleep
jeheh
 
I wake up as a 6'4 cl cutecel
I wake up my wife and we have sex
I go to my job as a biology teacher for 9th grade
I finish my shift and drive home
I kiss my wife and then we have lovey dovey sex again
we drive to the gym and get a sick pump 😎
we go home and que Valo and league
I dress up as a cute catboy and we have sex again
and then we go to sleep tgther
Not bad not bad
 
this is thr life besides the teaching part
 
dream life:
- my htn loving husband wakes me up
- we go to work together
- we go to gym after work
- he cuddle me and jester for me to entertain me
- we sleep and tuck in like kitties
 
yes maam!!!
not bad not bad entertain me
@thehammer are u mirin even a little bit🥺
only six months of gym its a little good right🥺
PXL_20260406_211858863.webp
 
I wake up as a 6'4 cl cutecel
I wake up my wife and we have sex
I go to my job as a biology teacher for 9th grade
I finish my shift and drive home
I kiss my wife and then we have lovey dovey sex again
we drive to the gym and get a sick pump 😎
we go home and que Valo and league
I dress up as a cute catboy and we have sex again
and then we go to sleep tgther
Ur bronze in valorant bud. Also alot of sex
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top