Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Dry lips

Try vaseline rosy lips therapy, good for coloring and if applied regularly and before sleep your lips won’t be chapped anymore. Do not use the stick version it’s shit IMG_3328.png

Licking lips and weather can causes dry lips

Vaseline like any other petroleum based product is just an occlusive ,so that alone probably won't help you heal your lips ,it only helps with locking in moisture.

You could either pair it with a hydrating serum which you would then layer vaseline on.

Or just seek lip products that contain nourishing ingredients already.

It's a bit pricey for a lip balm but the Nuxe Rêve de Miel is my fave.It actually soften my lips instead of just having me wake up to greasy lips which would dry out throughout the day.Im sure you can find a cheaper option just look through the ingredients.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alexnordic Looksmaxxing 5
J Looksmaxxing 3
W Looksmaxxing 2
Nathan290906 Looksmaxxing 5