Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Dry Scalp

leoflashjr

Its shit that bothers me cuz i get it from the cold weather.It dries my skin but i use a moisturizer but idk what to use for the scalp.Any help?

for how long bro the hair mask
At least an hour or two before rinsing off
Ideally I would suggest putting it in your hair before you sleep then wash it off in the morning. Just wear a durag or hair cap so it doesn't get all over your pillow

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
At least an hour or two before rinsing off
Ideally I would suggest putting it in your hair before you sleep then wash it off in the morning. Just wear a durag or hair cap so it doesn't get all over your pillow
thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Hair Advice 3
W Hair Advice 2
Nathan290906 Looksmaxxing 5