Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Earing

Faxx

Should I get earing if my biggest flaw is my ears does it give more attention to them or does it make them look better?

Should I get earing if my biggest flaw is my ears does it give more attention to them or does it make them look better?
whats wrong with your ears. do they stick out or too big

If you’re male, never get earrings as it shows feminine traits; meanwhile, if you’re a girl, you can get earrings! :)

If your big flaws are ears, just grow out your hair so it covers it! :)

Back