Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide Effective Method for Treating Acne and Acne Scars (MUST READ!!!!)

INTRODUCTION- My method to get rid of acne scars and prevent further acne as good as a professional at home

TOOLS NEEDED
You are going to need a microneedling pen, numbing cream and CBD balm.

MICRONEEDLING PEN
Microneedling, using a pen with tiny needles, is a proven method for treating acne scars. By stimulating collagen production, it helps smooth, firm, and tone the skin, reducing the appearance of scars. Studies and testimonials confirm its effectiveness in improving skin texture and complexion. Here is the link for the pen on amazon (Link for the Pen)

HOW TO USE THE PEN
1. Hold the pen at a vertical angle to the skin, slightly lift the face. (When the pen is pointed downward, the liquid is more likely to come out )
2. Apply gentle pressure without dragging. Repeat the process twice in each area.
3. In the initial use, you can use a tapping motion to prevent pulling, and after adapting, you can use it in your preferred way
(Use the pen 1-2 times a week)

NUMBING CREAM
You'll need to apply numbing cream before using the microneedling pen because the process involves puncturing the skin with tiny needles, making it quite painful. Numbing cream is necessary to minimize discomfort.
(Link for the cream)

CBD BALM
Once you have applied the numbing cream before microneedling, you will then apply CBD balm. CBD shares similar pathways to Accutane in addressing acne. Studies, such as the 2019 study, suggest its potential benefits in treating acne scars. (Link for the CBD BALM)

RESULTS
Screenshot 2024-03-13 230422.png
This result is from HealMD. They used pure CBD oil, which is hard to obtain. However, CBD balm is good enough to achieve a similar result like this.

CONCLUSION
In conclusion, to effectively address acne scars using microneedling and CBD balm, follow these steps: Apply numbing cream to minimize discomfort, then apply the CBD balm. Use the microneedling pen as instructed. (You can apply SPF-50 to protect your skin if you go out in the sun afterward.)

(This is my first actual thread on here, pm me for more info)

next time i want to be pinged in one of your threads