Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Epitome of Masculinity, Male Beauty, and Aesthetics (Ideal Male)

Rkelly

Top Contributor
Established Member
Honestly, this is the level of masculinity and aesthetics a male should have or at least desire to have. I cannot imagine any female rejecting these type of men. Women of all ages would idolize and love to be with them. Just imagine an incel trying to emulate these type of men with surgery and roiding, it's f*****g impossible.

1594317976628.png1594318912277.png1594319310033.png1594319445998.png1594319633605.png
1594319540844.png1594319668220.png1594319748908.png1594319774582.png

- extremely thick dark hair, long rectangular sideburns angled with the jawline, light stubble or thick mustache
- golden tan skin
- wide and compact midfaces
- large splachnos with good density and angularity
- projecting cleft chins
- tree trunk like necks
- large superhero-tier chests and shoulders
- great muscularity and vascularity
- insane biacromial and bideltoid width
- insane S to H, S to W, and W to H ratios due long straight clavicles, good scapulas, and masculine pelvic girdles
- good leg to body ratio
- tall stature
- large phallus, firm glutes, and probably insane anogential distance

Real life examples of these type of men:
1594320625164.png1594320709413.png1594320991458.png1594322112433.png
1594321106449.png1594321202935.png1594321317108.png1594321683152.png

Imagine claiming to be "blackpilled" and saying these are the ideal men:
1594321887955.png1594321917219.png

It's f*****g over for the chico and barrett butt-lickers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lmao wtf did you have to google for those pictures? Gay sailor and police officer drawings?
Tom Finland's hyper-sexualized homoerotic art.
So yeah it's technically gay but women are really into these type of men.
It's why you hear that saying from women: "all the good-looking guys are either taken or gay".

Tom Finland's hyper-sexualized homoerotic art.
So yeah it's technically gay but women are really into these type of men.
It's why you hear that saying from women: "all the good-looking guys are either taken or gay".
Ricky Martin

Not quite to the level of the men you posted, but yet another insanely Dimorphic & High Fighting Success male desired by many women, not the Sissy models every f*g posts on .me or other places...

1594329365244.png

@MakinItHappen you should be striving to look like the guys I posted in the OP regardless of your age or race. You will likely not come anywhere near their overall looks level or level of androgenic development simply because they are genetically superior but try and come as close as possible.

@MakinItHappen you should be striving to look like the guys I posted in the OP regardless of your age or race. You will likely not come anywhere near their overall looks level or level of androgenic development simply because they are genetically superior but try and come as close as possible.
Just be born with super high T levels theory

Honestly, this is the level of masculinity and aesthetics a male should have or at least desire to have. I cannot imagine any female rejecting these type of men. Women of all ages would idolize and love to be with them. Just imagine an incel trying to emulate these type of men with surgery and roiding, it's f*****g impossible.

View attachment 14378View attachment 14380View attachment 14385View attachment 14386View attachment 14388
View attachment 14387View attachment 14389View attachment 14390View attachment 14391

- extremely thick dark hair, long rectangular sideburns angled with the jawline, light stubble or thick mustache
- golden tan skin
- wide and compact midfaces
- large splachnos with good density and angularity
- projecting cleft chins
- tree trunk like necks
- large superhero-tier chests and shoulders
- great muscularity and vascularity
- insane biacromial and bideltoid width
- insane S to H, S to W, and W to H ratios due long straight clavicles, good scapulas, and masculine pelvic girdles
- good leg to body ratio
- tall stature
- large phallus, firm glutes, and probably insane anogential distance

Real life examples of these type of men:
View attachment 14392View attachment 14394View attachment 14395View attachment 14406
View attachment 14397View attachment 14399View attachment 14400View attachment 14402

Imagine claiming to be "blackpilled" and saying these are the ideal men:
View attachment 14403View attachment 14404

It's f*****g over for the chico and barrett butt-lickers.
Its over for barrettcels

Brb measuring my anogenital distance.

Is this the thread you told me about on PMs?

Legit
I read you sex appeal thread on .me, so underrated by PSL autists.
Only thing that matters is sex appeal and facial harmony

What should I do reckon i can achieve the heavyweight lean look

I'm
6ft1 by the way answer in your own time I've got a life now so I'm not always on reddit or here

This beefy look is most popular among gay men so I'm not surprised you would end up posting a bunch of homo-erotic sketches to illustrate your point. Large muscles impress elderly gay men and teenage girls on Instagram, it's as simple as that. Absolute myth that normal women go nuts for them. The vast majority of women prefer a naturally ripped physique that's slim and muscular. The kind of physique that you'd get from doing tough manual labor or climbing trees and rocks. Swimmers and rock climbers have this kind of physique. The massive steroid pumped look is for when you want to attract 13 year old girls or 70 year old gay men. Never forget that.

cf9bec3a52719fd837d14f3f4f214449.jpg

oS6krmO.gif

BMApggJ.gif

Imagine being blackpilled and believing these men, kpop, and tik tok pretty boys are superior to hyper masculine dudes like this

5527e4f82b806.image.jpg

IMG_2586.jpg

gettyimages-515039718.jpg

OJ Simpson had an amazing chin for a black male in his youth.

These are the guys banging their girlfriends.
Who are you lol?

Who are you lol?
I lurked here for a while before joining.

Didn't join Looksmaxx
.me because everyone that place isnt black pilled enough and thinks "muh chico, muh kpop, muh harmonious pretty boys" are the ideal male, but imo if you are a truly blackpilled individual, then hyper masculine and androgenic is the best phenotype.

The ideal man isn't 6'1 240 lbs and blasting a deca dude. You picked some male models, no shit girls like models. They like skinny models too

Back