Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Erdal can alkoclar

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
the turkish inventor and scientists ive already told you about

He told me that he even used his height increasing formula on himself

Screenshot_20201205-075400_WhatsApp.jpg

5cm in 14 months at the age of 24-25!

As i already mentioned, one guy even grew 11cm at the age of 26

This formula could be a life changer for many incels

He also told me that hes currently working on a newer formula to increaae the mRNA expression of the cavernosal tissue for very significant penile growth

He also mentioned that he had incredible results with several patented phyto sarms for facial masculinization (stronger browridge, bigger cheekbones, bigger fwhr)

He is working on formulas which selectively can increase dimorphism on specific spots such as on the orbital bones

Enough of the coping

What does the secret formula contain and what's the price ?

View attachment 17854

He also told me that hes currently working on a newer formula to increaae the mRNA expression of the cavernosal tissue for very significant penile growth

He also mentioned that he had incredible results with several patented phyto sarms for facial masculinization (stronger browridge, bigger cheekbones, bigger fwhr)

He is working on formulas which selectively can increase dimorphism on specific spots such as on the orbital bones
niceeee

View attachment 17854

poggers

dihydrotestosterone and E2 are both needed for bone remodeling, testosterone not so much. Estrogen maintains adult bone mass by inhibiting bone resorption and osteoclast activity, which in theory isn't what we want, again we want homeostasis between osteoblast and osteoclast, both estrogen and cortisol block osteoclast activity and bone resorption from occurring, this is the reason estrogen is promoted as necessary for bone health, if you can't make up for the bone resorption with sufficient bone formation than problems occur. Theoretically, if you wanted to reshape your bones, the best method would be to nuke your estrogen with letrozole, this would decrease osteoclast activity substantially, to the point where bone resorption would be almost impossible, it would also exasperate the effects of osteoblast activity, again we don't want this, we want equilibrium between the two, estrogen is needed in keeping homeostasis between the osteoblasts and osteoclasts, dihydrotestosterone increases osteocalcin activity, in turn inducing bone formation and increasing bone mineral deposition, dihydrotestosterone and estrogen together synergize nicely, DHT will decrease the level of estrogen within the body, but not enough to the point where osteoclast activity is altered, we want bone resorption to occur, so that dht can begin the formation of new bone cells. The problem with administrating DHT alone is that at the dosages that we need to be working with in order to increase osteocalcin and osteoblast activity would nuke our estradiol, so the usage of human-chorionic-gonadotropin should be used in order to increase intra-testicular estrogen and aromatase activity. Keep in mind this is all theoretical, but I'm sure that estrogen and dht synergize when it comes to bone metabolism and remodeling.

again, let me just explain, osteoblasts promote the proliferation of bone cells and the growth of bone, whereas osteoclasts promote resorption of the bone cells, essentially osteoclasts are there to renew the bone by metabolizing bone cells, allowing for new bone to form via osteocytes, osteocalcin, and osteoblast activity. Estrogen effectively inhibits osteoclast activity from occurring, this is why post-menopausal women experience BMD issues as osteoclast activity is at an all-time high due to the lack of estrogen in the women's bodies, osteoclasts are high and osteoblasts are low, meaning constant bone metabolism and no new bone cell proliferation and growth. We don't want to nuke our estrogen as we need it to keep homeostasis

I hypothesize that we need high activity of both osteoclast and osteoblast for bone substantial bone growth, others debate that reshaping the bone requires an overabundance of osteoclast activity and less osteoblast, others debate that osteoblasts should be promoted and osteoclasts should be inhibited. Vitamin K2 has agonistic properties on the nuclear factor-kB signaling pathway. Nf-kB agonists have potent pro-anabolic and anti-catabolic effects on bone cells, essentially when this pathway is activated it decreases bone resorption and upregulates osteoblast activity. vitamin K2 action on osteoblast and osteoclast formation and activity is accomplished by down-regulating basal and cytokine-induced NF-kB activation, by increasing IkB mRNA, Furthermore, vitamin K2 prevents repression by tumor necrosis factor-a (TNFa) of SMAD signaling induced by either transforming growth factor B (TGFB) or bone morphogenetic protein-2 (BMP-2). This is why menopausal women who take vitamin K2 experience great results when it comes to BMD, due to there lowered estrogen activity osteoclasts are high, when MK4 is introduced osteoclast are somewhat inhibited and osteoblast activity is increased, countering the effects of low estradiol.

for a protocol, I'd suggest either 5-7.5iu of growth hormone daily, along with IGF-1 Lr3 50-100mcg daily, add in some Mk4 at 100-200mg daily (you can buy pure powder and just wing the dosage, mk4 isn't toxic, just don't go over 500mg). IGF-1 Lr3 would work great, it has a low affinity to bind to IGFBP3 and a higher affinity to the IGFR1-2, it's basically IGF-1 on roids. Most importantly, eat. Leptin and Insulin are the most important hormones for growth, keep that in mind.

again, this is all hypothetical, so take what you can from it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
dihydrotestosterone and E2 are both needed for bone remodeling, testosterone not so much. Estrogen maintains adult bone mass by inhibiting bone resorption and osteoclast activity, which in theory isn't what we want, again we want homeostasis between osteoblast and osteoclast, both estrogen and cortisol block osteoclast activity and bone resorption from occurring, this is the reason estrogen is promoted as necessary for bone health, if you can't make up for the bone resorption with sufficient bone formation than problems occur. Theoretically, if you wanted to reshape your bones, the best method would be to nuke your estrogen with letrozole, this would decrease osteoclast activity substantially, to the point where bone resorption would be almost impossible, it would also exasperate the effects of osteoblast activity, again we don't want this, we want equilibrium between the two, estrogen is needed in keeping homeostasis between the osteoblasts and osteoclasts, dihydrotestosterone increases osteocalcin activity, in turn inducing bone formation and increasing bone mineral deposition, dihydrotestosterone and estrogen together synergize nicely, DHT will decrease the level of estrogen within the body, but not enough to the point where osteoclast activity is altered, we want bone resorption to occur, so that dht can begin the formation of new bone cells. The problem with administrating DHT alone is that at the dosages that we need to be working with in order to increase osteocalcin and osteoblast activity would nuke our estradiol, so the usage of human-chorionic-gonadotropin should be used in order to increase intra-testicular estrogen and aromatase activity. Keep in mind this is all theoretical, but I'm sure that estrogen and dht synergize when it comes to bone metabolism and remodeling.

again, let me just explain, osteoblasts promote the proliferation of bone cells and the growth of bone, whereas osteoclasts promote resorption of the bone cells, essentially osteoclasts are there to renew the bone by metabolizing bone cells, allowing for new bone to form via osteocytes, osteocalcin, and osteoblast activity. Estrogen effectively inhibits osteoclast activity from occurring, this is why post-menopausal women experience BMD issues as osteoclast activity is at an all-time high due to the lack of estrogen in the women's bodies, osteoclasts are high and osteoblasts are low, meaning constant bone metabolism and no new bone cell proliferation and growth. We don't want to nuke our estrogen as we need it to keep homeostasis

I hypothesize that we need high activity of both osteoclast and osteoblast for bone substantial bone growth, others debate that reshaping the bone requires an overabundance of osteoclast activity and less osteoblast, others debate that osteoblasts should be promoted and osteoclasts should be inhibited. Vitamin K2 has agonistic properties on the nuclear factor-kB signaling pathway. Nf-kB agonists have potent pro-anabolic and anti-catabolic effects on bone cells, essentially when this pathway is activated it decreases bone resorption and upregulates osteoblast activity. vitamin K2 action on osteoblast and osteoclast formation and activity is accomplished by down-regulating basal and cytokine-induced NF-kB activation, by increasing IkB mRNA, Furthermore, vitamin K2 prevents repression by tumor necrosis factor-a (TNFa) of SMAD signaling induced by either transforming growth factor B (TGFB) or bone morphogenetic protein-2 (BMP-2). This is why menopausal women who take vitamin K2 experience great results when it comes to BMD, due to there lowered estrogen activity osteoclasts are high, when MK4 is introduced osteoclast are somewhat inhibited and osteoblast activity is increased, countering the effects of low estradiol.

for a protocol, I'd suggest either 5-7.5iu of growth hormone daily, along with IGF-1 Lr3 50-100mcg daily, add in some Mk4 at 100-200mg daily (you can buy pure powder and just wing the dosage, mk4 isn't toxic, just don't go over 500mg). IGF-1 Lr3 would work great, it has a low affinity to bind to IGFBP3 and a higher affinity to the IGFR1-2, it's basically IGF-1 on roids. Most importantly, eat. Leptin and Insulin are the most important hormones for growth, keep that in mind.

again, this is all hypothetical, so take what you can from it.

The hormones you listed are not obtainable for a average guy

Real HGH is impossible to get if youre not rich asfuck

Back