Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

every 14 year old girl I talk to online

it's a status symbol to some of them, they'd brag about it to their friends because they think it makes them seem desirable.
 
it's a status symbol to some of them, they'd brag about it to their friends because they think it makes them seem desirable.
nah I don't think they're lying, i'm just saying how common it is
 
Why are you talking to 14 year old girls specifically??? I'm confused.
tulip
 
You're a pedophile? You must be. Bc last night when you were talking about 14 year old girls giving you advice you made it seem as though you were being adressed by a toddler?



You're a nonce!!!
okay
 
What if he ain’t because he only is if he’s attracted to them
Why is a grown male, bumping into a shit ton of 14 year old girls online...specifically 14 year olds with vagina's???? Like enlighten me deadass.
 
Why is a grown male, bumping into a shit ton of 14 year old girls online...specifically 14 year olds with vagina's???? Like enlighten me deadass.
I don’t know how to enlighten you I’m just here
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top