- Joined
- Aug 14, 2025
- Messages
- 15,372
- Solutions
- 7
- Online time
- 1mo 20d
- Reputation
- 43,542
tells me they've been SAed
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
nah I don't think they're lying, i'm just saying how common it isit's a status symbol to some of them, they'd brag about it to their friends because they think it makes them seem desirable.
Why are you talking to 14 year old girls specifically??? I'm confused.
Yes kylie jenner and her daughter are on my avi. But let's backtrack for moment!!!
Yes kylie jenner and her daughter are on my avi. But let's backtrack for moment!!!
You're a pedophile? You must be. Bc last night when you were talking about 14 year old girls giving you advice you made it seem as though you were being adressed by a toddler?
okayYou're a pedophile? You must be. Bc last night when you were talking about 14 year old girls giving you advice you made it seem as though you were being adressed by a toddler?
You're a nonce!!!
thoughts @Dandelions @Sovvton @Mandy?You're a pedophile? You must be. Bc last night when you were talking about 14 year old girls giving you advice you made it seem as though you were being adressed by a toddler?
View attachment 155974
You're a nonce!!!
What if he’s 14 or 15 himselfWhy are you talking to 14 year old girls specifically??? I'm confused.
nah I'm older than that, but either way don't know why they got so pressed all of a suddenWhat if he’s 14 or 15 himself
YOU'RE A PEDO!nah I'm older than that, but either way don't know why they got so pressed all of a sudden
What if he ain’t because he only is if he’s attracted to themYOU'RE A PEDO!
Why is a grown male, bumping into a shit ton of 14 year old girls online...specifically 14 year olds with vagina's???? Like enlighten me deadass.What if he ain’t because he only is if he’s attracted to them
I don’t know how to enlighten you I’m just hereWhy is a grown male, bumping into a shit ton of 14 year old girls online...specifically 14 year olds with vagina's???? Like enlighten me deadass.
Right. Now dwell on that n***a. Dwell.I don’t know how to enlighten you I’m just here
i see tulips name so i’m likely not going to read whatever they wrote if i’m being honest