Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Every looksmax I'm doing

bye

Well-known member
Requested Ban
Established
Joined
Jan 19, 2024
Messages
861
Solutions
2
Online time
2d 14h
Reputation
1,617
Softmaxxes:
  • Morning skincare: Clobetasol on nose, Benzoyl Peroxide, Moisturizer, SPF 50 Sunscreen, lip balm
  • Evening skincare: Tretinoin 0.025% (every 3 days to start, will eventually bump up to every day if capable), topical minoxidil for hairline and eyebrows, dermastamp
  • Latisse for eyebrows every night
  • 0.7ml reta weekly. if i can handle 0.7 fine, then i'll up it to 1.2
  • Pluck eyebrows occasionally to prevent unibrow

Misc:
Hydroquinone 4% to remove dark spots (if tret doesn't work)​
Walking pad​
Dye hair and eyebrows darker color.​
Trim eyebrows to make them look nice.​

Hardmaxxes:
  • Rhino
  • Mole removal
  • Jaw filler + cheek filler + chin filler
  • Canthopexy + fat grafting ($8.5k)
  • Genioplasty (maybe)
  • Lip filler
  • Eventually I'll swap out filler for implants
  • Liposuction:
  • Total: ~$26k
  • Filler + lip filler + canthopexy + fat grafting + mole removal:
Total $ spent so far:
  • Reta: $79
  • Oral minoxidil: $55
  • Latisse lash serum: $56
  • Benzoyl peroxide, tretinoin 0.0025%, adapalene: $41
  • Walking pad: $103
  • Total: $334

Currently MLTN
With skincare and diet I think I can get to HLTN
I think rhino would ascend me to LMTN
With all my surgeries I might have a shot at HTN

i posted something similar to this before, but this is more comprehensive.
6'0/183cm, 162lbs/73kg btw
 
Last edited:
Every softmaxx I'm doing:

Morning skincare:
Benzoyl Peroxide

Evening skincare:
Tret 0.025% (every 3 days to start, will eventually bump up to every day if capable)

Using latisse lash serum every night

0.7ml reta weekly. if i can handle 0.7 fine, then i'll up it to 1.2

im going to pluck my eyebrows today
I bought a walking pad so I'm going to use that a bunch. I naturally have a lot of energy, so that should be easy.
I bought minoxidil but idk if I'm going to use it, looking for other solutions to combat hair loss

Hardmaxxes:
rhino + mole removal soon (possibly)
jaw filler + cheek filler + chin filler about a year from now
Looks solid bro
 
  • Love
Reactions: bye
Softmaxxes:
  • Morning skincare: Benzoyl Peroxide, Moisturizer, SPF 50 Sunscreen
  • Evening skincare:Tret 0.025% (every 3 days to start, will eventually bump up to every day if capable)
  • Using latisse lash serum every night
  • 0.7ml reta weekly. if i can handle 0.7 fine, then i'll up it to 1.2
  • Pluck eyebrows occasionally to prevent unibrow

Misc:
I bought a walking pad to help with losing weight. I naturally have a lot of energy, so I'll have no problem using it. That might change with reta, though.​
I bought minoxidil, but I'm looking at using other compounds for preventing hair loss. Might start taking finasteride. I'm not sure I want to start my anti-balding protocol rn since I'm so young and i dont want to have lasting sides.​

Hardmaxxes:
  • Rhino + mole removal in the next couple of months (possibly)
  • Jaw filler + cheek filler + chin filler about a year from now
  • BSSO + Genioplasty
  • Canthopexy + fat grafting (maybe not canthopexy due to risks)

Currently LTN
With skincare and diet I think I can get to HLTN
I think rhino would ascend me to LMTN
With all my fillers I might have a shot at HTN

i posted something similar to this before, but this is more comprehensive.
6'0/183cm, 162lbs/73kg btw
looks good
 
  • Love
Reactions: bye
i had around 13 dark moles around my face (only works if theyre flat), grab a sharp needlelike object or u can use fingernail thats long sanitize face and object with alchol then scratch the mole out (only first few layers of skin) til u cant see the dark. it usuallt doesnt bleed or very little. then sterilize after w alchol and use antibiotics daily. you gotta repeat this avery few months but it helped me alot
 
i had around 13 dark moles around my face (only works if theyre flat), grab a sharp needlelike object or u can use fingernail thats long sanitize face and object with alchol then scratch the mole out (only first few layers of skin) til u cant see the dark. it usuallt doesnt bleed or very little. then sterilize after w alchol and use antibiotics daily. you gotta repeat this avery few months but it helped me alot
wont work for me
mine are raised 😔
i'm going to try to convince a derm to remove them
ill just say im worried they are cancerous
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top