Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Everything you need to know

n9wiff

I am too busy solving complex geometrical problems
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established ★
Guild
The Paragon
Go to .org

Read BOTB, threads from Enchanted Elixir, sushifart, @the next o'pry

Go to .com

Read must reads

Learn about PED's from MPMD and Ryan Russo

Start with LGD or RAD for SARMs, Anavar only for roids then do T

All you need to know for softmaxxing

Hardmaxxing = Get a consult from .org

If people actually followed my old skincare advice om softmaxxing advice i left around all over these communities there would be alot of ascension. Org is just now talking about ultrasonic cavitation when I talked about years before that and no one gave a fuck. I talked fibroblasting too which luckily has not been discussed by org in full so therfore once they make their "omg life fuel.new method" on fibroblast then there will be alot of weird ascension as fibroblast when done right is the holy grail for skin tighten at home.

Let's not forget microblading which is a tattoo for your eyebrows to give the appearance of darkness and fullness.

Sure they got the pdo threads but nothing will be as dramatic as hard-core fibroblast session.

The final one is cool sculpting which is seen as a meme but it's unironcially one of the best methods to spot reduce fat if done correctly. My face stays sorta kinda lean despite being a fat fuck and i believe my cool sculpting and ultrasoni. Helped alot for my fat distrubtion on my face

The key on coolsculpt is to get to a point where your pee runs cloudy ( on larger areas of the body it becomes more obvious) another way to verify if it works is if you do a blood test you will have a very big increase of fat in your blood. ( donate plasma and see how the filter looks lol)

So many things are just not explored that i did that would help so many ascend but maybe it's meant to be that way. We shall see.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
ultrasonic cavitation
I made an in-depth guide on this + vibration therapy and RF therapy for gym recovery and bone density and aiding growth. I even gave sources and a DIY home setup.

Many of them said or thought it was cope...

I made an in-depth guide on this + vibration therapy and RF therapy for gym recovery and bone density and aiding growth. I even gave sources and a DIY home setup.

Many of them said or thought it was cope...
They have alot of bias and bandwagon and for a place that wants to ascend by any means possible and look better they are pretty strict on what they are willing to try. If they look up "does this work" and see any before and after by a conservative doctor who didn't even go as extreme as they could have ( like fibroblast ) they will just say it's cope when really it's the intensity of treatment thar determines how dramatic it can get. I did all over my face and so when I healed i looked renewed. Very good results and I'll try again when I get lidocaine this time because I did it raw and had to get drunk to endure how painful it was.

Go to .org

Read BOTB, threads from Enchanted Elixir, sushifart, @the next o'pry

Go to .com

Read must reads

Learn about PED's from MPMD and Ryan Russo

Start with LGD or RAD for SARMs, Anavar only for roids then do T

All you need to know for softmaxxing

Hardmaxxing = Get a consult from .org
steroids r gay u will turn into a tranny once u stop taking them
everyone on .org is retarded

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
steroids r gay u will turn into a tranny once u stop taking them
I said anabolics

And no what you said isn't true, you probably are thinking of retarded unsafe cycles. Some PEDs don't even display androgenic side effects JFL