Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Exactly how much muscle can you gain (Naturally (Unfortunately))

Ethan Asia

Banned
Top Contributor
Yeah naturally, not roided gymeceling... painful i know 😞.

Whatever doctor Greg says. Also you have to be very disciplined to get anywhere near those numbers, legit thing.

So how much muscles can you gain in 10 years from now (Picked average number from each year):

Genetically gifted guys: 32.5lbs ( 14.7 Kg)
Skinny guys (most of us): 16lbs ( 7.2 Kg)

JFL at chad achieving everything in 3 years that i have gained ever :(

1585925843869.png

Yeah naturally, not roided gymeceling... painful i know 😞.

Whatever doctor Greg says. Also you have to be very disciplined to get anywhere near those numbers, legit thing.

So how much muscles can you gain in 10 years from now (Picked average number from each year):

Genetically gifted guys: 32.5lbs ( 14.7 Kg)
Skinny guys (most of us): 16lbs ( 7.2 Kg)

JFL at chad achieving everything in 3 years that i have gained ever :(

View attachment 14012
Damn...

Suicide fuel for gymcels.

MM's don't even have to workout and they get more validation and money than an average gymcel could even imagine of. Brutal.

That's why the "Inject only after you're 80 years old bro" is something only a clown would say. JFL if you aren't injecting since 12.

Back