Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Exercise for removing upper eyelid exposure

JamieOliver

Banned
I used to have upper eyelid exposure until I figured out this exercise to get rid of it.

In the beginning it will feel almost tiring to do it but I continued to do it and now I do it without noticing and on top of that when I keep my eyes open normally my upper eyelid exposure is gone, couldn't tell you why exactly.

I will attempt to explain how this is done trough some badly Photoshopped pictures, so if you have any questions, ask.

1.jpg
2.png
3.png
4.png

And of course, tweak it while looking in the mirror.

I used to have upper eyelid exposure until I figured out this exercise to get rid of it.

In the beginning it will feel almost tiring to do it but I continued to do it and now I do it without noticing and on top of that when I keep my eyes open normally my upper eyelid exposure is gone, couldn't tell you why exactly.

I will attempt to explain how this is done trough some badly Photoshopped pictures, so if you have any questions, ask.

View attachment 9772
View attachment 9773
View attachment 9774
View attachment 9775

And of course, tweak it while looking in the mirror.
big if true

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
big if true
I can vouch for this method as it works if you are doing actively and also fixes the problem over time. I myself had upper eyelid exposure and now it's gone, but my eyes also look bigger and less hunter-like as a result.

@OP, what do you think of my thread, i messaged some users and they were claiming it shouldn't have dramatic effects

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
@OP, what do you think of my thread, i messaged some users and they were claiming it shouldn't have dramatic effects
I don't know enough to comment. This thread is more so based on my personal experience. The fact that me doing this removed my upper eyelid exposure could mean that what you describe in your thread could possibly work too, but I couldn't say for sure.

Your method, however, would require that person to not have bug eyes, since then it does not matter if the upper eyelid is visible or not, the eyes will still appear round. The only fix to that besides sugery is to squint.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Mewing 1
M Looksmaxxing 1
Sanji2006 Looksmaxxing 2
Neo Mewing 11