- Joined
- Apr 9, 2024
- Messages
- 6,400
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 10d 15h
- Reputation
- 16,706
- Guild

- begged me to make an alt as a grown man
I was clearly joking which is quite obvious
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
- begged me to make an alt as a grown man
I’m not a Muslim but yeah that shit crazy55 and 9 is fine according to Mohammad I heard![]()
Tbf I was probably beefing newday back then. This makes sense
You aren’t the one who is clearly joking either, ur alts r just jesterfuel- begged me to make an alt as a grown man
I was clearly joking which is quite obvious
if it makes you happy to keep your fake persona on here there are 0 chats i can sendThere are literally 0 chats you can send![]()

Can we all go back to fucking LooksMaxxing and not accusing each other of being predators this shit is unbearable now even girls are pedos apparentlyI’m not a Muslim but yeah that shit crazy
Tbf I was probably beefing newday back then. This makes sense
You're jestering to a Serbian sodomite who wants nothing to do with you and you used to jester to the e whore brigade but they betrayed you lolYou aren’t the one who is clearly joking either, ur alts r just jesterfuel
I’m not a Muslim but yeah that shit crazy
Tbf I was probably beefing newday back then. This makes sense
Finally you got some sense knocked in ya noggin ain’t mate now kill itCan we all go back to fucking LooksMaxxing and not accusing each other of being predators this shit is unbearable now even girls are pedos apparently
They actually are thoCan we all go back to fucking LooksMaxxing and not accusing each other of being predators this shit is unbearable now even girls are pedos apparently
Bro me saying that woulda started a shitshow that I can’t be arsed to take part inView attachment 158214
Vro thought I wouldn’t notice that he edited the post
Double standards it’s ok for womenThey actually are tho
You're jestering to a Serbian sodomite who wants nothing to do with you and you used to jester to the e whore brigade but they betrayed you lol
The begging is just mad cagefuel, bud wanted someone superior to help him with youI’m not a Muslim but yeah that shit crazy
Tbf I was probably beefing newday back then. This makes sense
holy bait broThe begging is just mad cagefuel, bud wanted someone superior to help him with you
This n***a tried to put a hit on me on .comThe begging is just mad cagefuel, bud wanted someone superior to help him with you
Mirin new usernameThe begging is just mad cagefuel, bud wanted someone superior to help him with you
I was literally getting 4v1’dThis n***a tried to put a hit on me on .com![]()
Thank you, at least, for being an example you can never trust them no matter how nice they seem. Their jests were cruel and their smiles were false
Thou assumes main things, thou may be partially true in some of thy claimsThank you, at least, for being an example you can never trust them no matter how nice they seem. Their jests were cruel and their smiles were fake
View attachment 158219
Why are you spiking in bibleThou assumes main things, thou may be partially true in some of thy claims
And the e whores you used to jester for turned their backs on you to circle jerk ogiI was literally getting 4v1’d
Why are you spiking in bible
Thou makes assumptions. Me no jester for them? me berate them nearly 24/7. Why does thou claim thisAnd the e whores you used to jester for turned their backs on you to circle jerk ogi
Are we being fr bud, you were a certified, e whore brigade seal of approval level good boy and they still backstabbed youThou makes assumptions. Me no jester for them? me berate them nearly 24/7. Why does thou claim this
I was only chill with pompom, I did not know lola or bunny or barbie well and insulted barbie and bunny A LOT.Are we being fr bud, you were a certified, e whore brigade seal of approval level good boy and they still backstabbed you
All this time could be used getting bigger arms in the gym what are we arguing aboutI was only chill with pompom, I did not know lola or bunny or barbie well and insulted barbie and bunny A LOT.
You literally rot 24/7All this time could be used getting bigger arms in the gym what are we arguing about
I’m on my computer anyway so why not keep a tab open when I’m doing stuffYou literally rot 24/7