Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

exposure thread gets taken down before my eyes

In Italy, the age of consent for sexual activity is 14 years old. However, there are some important exceptions to this rule. If the age difference between the partners is small, specifically within a three-year range, a "Romeo and Juliet" exception exists, where individuals aged 13 can engage in sexual activity. Additionally, if the older person has a position of authority over the younger (like a teacher or relative), the age of consent is raised to 16
 
In Italy, the age of consent for sexual activity is 14 years old. However, there are some important exceptions to this rule. If the age difference between the partners is small, specifically within a three-year range, a "Romeo and Juliet" exception exists, where individuals aged 13 can engage in sexual activity. Additionally, if the older person has a position of authority over the younger (like a teacher or relative), the age of consent is raised to 16
I know n****r, I’m speaking from a moral point of view

Do whatever the fuck you want, but don't complain if others accuse you of being controversial
 
can y'all sybau now about this pedo shit topic it's nothing shocking anymore that people get exposed as pedos it's like a day to day business already
 
Does she know You dick ride satanic muslims until they release their Semen inside your gaping hole on an Incel site?
IMG_2502.gif
 
why the fuck are you discussing people’s stances on pedos on a LooksMaxxing forum anyway

This forum is at its lowest
- debated the age of consent on looksmax.org (how did bro manage to make that the topic) as a grown man in his twenties

IMG_2502.gif
 
can y'all sybau now about this pedo shit topic it's nothing shocking anymore that people get exposed as pedos it's like a day to day business already
the biggest pedo on the forum made his statement, time to wrap it up
 
Damn I hate being sober and having to endure witnessing the keyboard fight of millennia
Buy some alcohol ❤️. I haven’t drank for five days 🥹. I need my medicine.
 
I prefer to just blaze one haven’t done that in quite a while
I can’t do that. A voice tells me to skin and eat people if I smoke 🥰🤷🏻‍♂️
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top