Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Face.

Loramartinez

How do I define my jawline and cheek bones? I have a rounder face with chubbier cheeks.

lose fat

I’m already skinny bro. If I lose more I’ll lose my ass. All I even have tbh
How lean are you? You don't know what you look like if you've never been lean. There are an incredible number of ways to improve your jawline and there can be various reasons why you don't have a defined jawline.

How do I define my jawline and cheek bones? I have a rounder face with chubbier cheeks.
make sure you are at a relatively low bf%, hard mew and chew mastic or falim gum as well as make sure your posture is fixed

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Whitepill Off-Topic 14
justwannabealooker Off-Topic 5
M Looksmaxxing 1
ameriosgabriel Ratings 39