Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Facial excersices

lpe3000

Just learning
Hello everyone, after reading some of the things that are in this forum, I decided to start chewing and now I'm waiting for the arrival of a chew gum I bought.
But while I wait, I would like to ask, wich facial excersices do you recommend?

Hello everyone, after reading some of the things that are in this forum, I decided to start chewing and now I'm waiting for the arrival of a chew gum I bought.
But while I wait, I would like to ask, wich facial excersices do you recommend?
Chewing is the only one I do, the rest seem bs

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
what muscle are you trying to improve?
Well I would like to get better hollowcheeks since they are only seen when my face is not bloated. I already started with more water intake and less sodium for the bloating but I would like to know if there are more recommended facial excersices.

Chewing is the only one I do, the rest seem bs
oh alright! I have seen the jaw thread here that reccomends to chew 2 hours daily to avoid injuries, but I still feel like 2 yours is a lot. How much you chew? Also, since when you started noticing results?

oh alright! I have seen the jaw thread here that reccomends to chew 2 hours daily to avoid injuries, but I still feel like 2 yours is a lot. How much you chew? Also, since when you started noticing results?
I mostly chew gum for 6-8 hours lol then I chew food really thorough

I’ve tried chewing exercises in the past but it often took too much time. I started seeing results after about a month or two

Oh alright, and you never had injuries? I have read there's certain risk of them.
I’ve tried chewing exercises in the past but it often took too much time. I started seeing results after about a month or two
So you reccomend me to just chew gum?

Oh alright, and you never had injuries? I have read there's certain risk of them.

So you reccomend me to just chew gum?
Well it won’t work for everyone. You might want to do more specific jaw exercises. I just have been chewing gum for a while and that has worked for me

Well it won’t work for everyone. You might want to do more specific jaw exercises. I just have been chewing gum for a while and that has worked for me
I’ve never gotten injured chewing gum though yea

Well I would like to get better hollowcheeks since they are only seen when my face is not bloated. I already started with more water intake and less sodium for the bloating but I would like to know if there are more recommended facial excersices.
i dont think hollow cheeks can be achieved by facial exercises, debloat and lose weight instead

i dont think hollow cheeks can be achieved by facial exercises, debloat and lose weight instead
yeah I think that once I start cutting It will get better but even while bulking I still can see my abs without flexing and I even can see one vein on my stomach and a some more on my legs, so I think I don't have that much body fat.
I weight 80kg and I'm 184cm. I was thinking bulking until 85kg and then cutting to 75kg and then maintain it. Do you think is a good strategy or not?

You know where the thread to more specific excersice is?

yeah I think that once I start cutting It will get better but even while bulking I still can see my abs without flexing and I even can see one vein on my stomach and a some more on my legs, so I think I don't have that much body fat.
I weight 80kg and I'm 184cm. I was thinking bulking until 85kg and then cutting to 75kg and then maintain it. Do you think is a good strategy or not?
i think it will work

You know where the thread to more specific excersice is?
Nvm I found some here

Nvm I found some here
You just have to scroll down a little bit

nah bro just 5Kg? go for 90kg then cut to 85 then maintain, the point of the process is gaining muscle and some fat then getting rid of the fat and staying with the muscle you gained.

nah bro just 5Kg? go for 90kg then cut to 85 then maintain, the point of the process is gaining muscle and some fat then getting rid of the fat and staying with the muscle you gained.
You think so? I was 67 kg and 180 cm when I started bulking two Years ago so im just in the final stage. Also I looked for the tables of height/weight recommendable relation and 80kg is maximum for my height. More than that is being fat. I don't know, maintain 85 seems like a lot to me.

You think so? I was 67 kg and 180 cm when I started bulking two Years ago so im just in the final stage. Also I looked for the tables of height/weight recommendable relation and 80kg is maximum for my height. More than that is being fat. I don't know, maintain 85 seems like a lot to me.
then maintain 80