Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Family fucking dinner

klyro

Mossad Top Agent
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
May 10, 2026
Messages
3,953
Solutions
2
Online time
9d 6h
Reputation
7,382
Location
Epsteins island
im at a family dinner and this fucking guys just stress me so much they cant shut their fucking mouth they keep saying ohhh youve grown so much and blah blah my fucking cousin has been showing every one old photos kf me im so fucking tired of this mother fucker
 
im at a family dinner and this fucking guys just stress me so much they cant shut their fucking mouth they keep saying ohhh youve grown so much and blah blah my fucking cousin has been showing every one old photos kf me im so fucking tired of this mother fucker
Why is this not in off topic
 
Js pin tren so you rage harder
I actually cycled tren one time 🥺🥺 its lowk so good i gained muscle but them lost it all while starving for days lololol
 
I actually cycled tren one time 🥺🥺 its lowk so good i gained muscle but them lost it all while starving for days lololol
How much tren
And how old were you
That sounds so tuff
 
I cycled when I was like 12 i found some sketchy seller at my gym i did like 100mg (i think thats a lot for a 12 year old n***a)
Holy shit youre the fucking goat
I wish i pinned at 12
100mg isnt anything crazy but itd definitely have positive effects on puberty
What about PCT though?
 
Holy shit youre the fucking goat
I wish i pinned at 12
100mg isnt anything crazy but itd definitely have positive effects on puberty
What about PCT though?
I just pinned 100 mg tren every 3 days for 4 weeks there were no significant effects in puberty i lost it all bc i skipped pct lololol i still have muscles but not as big i had extreme fucking fatigue for a while after I hopped off
 
I just pinned 100 mg tren every 3 days for 4 weeks there were no significant effects in puberty i lost it all bc i skipped pct lololol i still have muscles but not as big i had extreme fucking fatigue for a while after I hopped off
Yeah im gonna pin whenever i get a job bro 😂
 
I just pinned 100 mg tren every 3 days for 4 weeks there were no significant effects in puberty i lost it all bc i skipped pct lololol i still have muscles but not as big i had extreme fucking fatigue for a while after I hopped off
Tren r***d you
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top