Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion fapping every 3 weeks for High T?

FutureChad

I once heard in a discord chat that fapping every 3 weeks is ideal, bcs of high t, and good libido. Does anyone know more about this or can someone explain why? Or is it better to fap more, less or just never?

if your total T is 500ng/dl, after 3 weeks of not fapping it will be around 550ng/dl

and this is without taking into account your free T

its pointless

I once heard in a discord chat that fapping every 3 weeks is ideal, bcs of high t, and good libido. Does anyone know more about this or can someone explain why? Or is it better to fap more, less or just never?
Copeity cope cope cope

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
if your total T is 500ng/dl, after 3 weeks of not fapping it will be around 550ng/dl

and this is without taking into account your free T

its pointless
And if you do it once a week, will it increase the same.
Or lets say once 4 weeks, will it increase even more than 500.
All the little things help you know.

And if you do it once a week, will it increase the same.
Or lets say once 4 weeks, will it increase even more than 500.
All the little things help you know.
the study i read only did 3 week abstinance and showed an average increase of 50ng/dl. other studies didnt give exact values but mentioned that after 2-3 weeks of abstinence after the initial spike it drops back down

50ng/dl will not help you + free T is what matters

the study i read only did 3 week abstinance and showed an average increase of 50ng/dl. other studies didnt give exact values but mentioned that after 2-3 weeks of abstinence after the initial spike it drops back down

50ng/dl will not help you + free T is what matters
What is free T exactly then? From food and workouts and shit?

free T is T that isnt bound to SHBG or Albumin and can actually attach to androgen receptors
and is there a special way to increase or get that somehow? never heard of it tbh

and is there a special way to increase or get that somehow? never heard of it tbh
high insulin, inflammation, GH/IGF-1, Prolactin (the one you get after fapping, ironically enough JFL)

im sure you got a blood test right after you stupid f*****g n****r cunt
Yup you tested my blood f****t
I made you drink my blood you vampire and it gave you the best boost of test ever

I dont know if its placebo or not but on nofap im having a lot more energy overall, fapping is free dopamine wich is not really good, you shouldnt be rewarding yourself for losing time, test might be higher a bit but you are not losing all of the stuff that is needed for producing sperm

I dont know if its placebo or not but on nofap im having a lot more energy overall, fapping is free dopamine wich is not really good, you shouldnt be rewarding yourself for losing time, test might be higher a bit but you are not losing all of the stuff that is needed for producing sperm
333.jpg

Yeah, i can say cope. don't fap at all, i feel super joked after f*****g day on nofap, i struggle to abstain myself from doing such habits,

just assuming i can be postnatal T godzilla after 3 weeks, oozing with testosterone, so no fapping. fapping = back to day one low t

ugsugsugsugsugsugsugsugsugsugsugsugsugsugs kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekek heheheheheheheheheheheheh hohohohohohohohohoho ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha